Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Just now, Mark_w said:

I guess it will be the two 5th place finishes and the first FA Cup win in our history.

Hes never turned us round in poor form. We're worse the second half of a season than we are the first. He's done. 

The FA cup run masked some disgusting form from before Christmas last year. There is absolutley no reason to think it's going to get better. At all. 

• Like 3

They're all actually going to get paid for this utter abomination.

Brendan will carry the can and rightly so but the players have been a ****ing disgrace today. Awaiting the usual post-match soundbites about letting the fans down but it's a lot more than that. Spineless, every last one of them, not a single player has rolled their sleeves up and even tried to take charge.

• Like 1

As a Foxes Fan, I was so excited about this match, I didn't expect a walk in the park, but didn't expect what I'm witnessing right now, Forest are everything we are not, the only team, and Management that have earned respect and their pay today is NFFC. I'm truly gutted and disgusted, but strangely enough the way things are going with the team, and performances, of late, not entirely suprised.

• Like 1