Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

This feels like the end of an 'era'. We've been shocking for a while and now I can't see any way back. We won't attract the talent we need. We don't have the funds, our "best" players seem to want out and Vards seems like his time may be over soon. 

This is starting to remind me of end of 1976 77 season when we collapsed at end of season followed by debacle of relegation the next season 

Where are the leaders? Time for a reshuffle, get those that don't want to be here or aren't good enough gone!

I know teams can have bad spells in games or the odd mistake but we just seem to make catastrophic errors again and again and have absolute shambolic spells in games.

Rodgers can say young players make mistakes all day long but when they keep doing it are you supposed to persist with them? And when do they become an experienced professionals that are reliable?

Some just aren't good enough!

• Like 1

We are not even Building up chances....This

Tielemans, Ndidi, our go to's...even below poor..

But Forest, have taken the game,some fair players...

We should be Chasing These last 20 minutes,make our so called Quality tell...

This doesn't deem well, for the last Part of the season. We are falling Off a very high cliff..

• Like 1