Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Hes never turned us round in poor form. We're worse the second half of a season than we are the first. He's done. 

The FA cup run masked some disgusting form from before Christmas last year. There is absolutley no reason to think it's going to get better. At all. 

He has between seasons though, we were equally bad at the end of 2019-20 and had what was overall an incredible 2020-21. Things could be a lot lot worse than they are, we could very easily be back where Forest are with a play-off success or good cup run the best we could hope for. I definitely don't think we would be under Brendan, but sacking him and a bad appointment could get us back there very quickly.

• Like 1

I am so glad I live in Austria tonight. I will only have to handle ribbing from one neighbor. I will avoid TalkSPORT tomorrow.  You folks in Leicester are in for a right shafting. 

Edited by mozartfox