Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Brendan "we'll go away and work on these issues at the training ground". Not that you  had 2 weeks without a game to do that Brendan and have not done so all season. To be honest it looks like they have given up listening now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

I was saying that's a disgusting thing to do as is 'fans' going and trashing pubs.

Read what I originally wrote as you've obviously not understood it correctly.

I did, but I was commenting on how retarded that fan is for doing what he did, hence why I called HIM a bellend.

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Going there and trashing up pubs 

People going on the pitch and punching players.

Getting hammered on the pitch and you're not disappointed with today?

Okay then...bellend

Not sure what you are saying here? You saying you understand why they are doing what they are? 

2 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I don't think the problem is completely the tactics it's the attitude around the club that starts with Rodgers we seem to have lost any sort of aggression and only ever play at walking pace. He's taken the sting out of the team

Are there any tactics or system of play? Rodgers just aimlessly throwing subs on I think and crossing his fingers. 

Just now, Mark_w said:

He has between seasons though, we were equally bad at the end of 2019-20 and had what was overall an incredible 2020-21. Things could be a lot lot worse than they are, we could very easily be back where Forest are with a play-off success or good cup run the best we could hope for. I definitely don't think we would be under Brendan, but sacking him and a bad appointment could get us back there very quickly.

People will be defending brendan until he takes us to where forest are. He's done here. He's offering no improvements every week. It's always everyone else's fault and we should be happy we're even 10th He's working such miracles. We're supposed to be pushing up the table and the clubs we're trying to compete with (not even the top 6) wouldnt put up with the form of the last 16 months or so. 

He has to go. 

Do you seriously beleive he'll turn it round? Why has it not improved from last season? 

• Like 1