Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Liverpool Away February 10th 2022

For the first time since about 2003 I might just miss one of our games by choice. I just don’t have the motivation to watch it.

Call me plastic, spoilt, or anything else. I just have lost my love for the game and our team and just feel like I need a break. 

• Like 3

Unfortunately I don't have BT Sport, so I'm unable to watch this. I also imagine some sort of freak magnetic field event will mean that I'm equally unable to watch the news, listen to the radio or look at the internet, possibly for several days afterwards. What a shame, oh dear, etc. 

• Haha 1

Who knows anymore. Wonder who’ll be in the dugout for this one. 

Schmeichel 

Ricardo - Amartey - Söyüncü - Justin 

Ndidi

Albrighton - JM10 - KDH - Barnes 

Daka 

Kasper 

Ricardo Soyuncu Amartey Justin

Ndidi Tielemans KDH

Barnes Daka Maddison 

Is what I would like to see. But I’m sure it’ll be completely different. Certainly wouldn’t be surprised to play with 3 centre halves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

Klopp is exactly the sort of nasty ****er who will really want to twist the knife after we beat them the other day. Could be really ugly.

They’ll have Salah and Mane back as well.

I hope they come back in the same brilliant form that our African contingent have 

Be in no doubt, because I live here and a lot of my mates are LFC fans. They won't want to just beat us, they will want to annihilate and embarrass us. The "feed the scousers" chant pre xmas - they can take it or leave it. But the waving of the S*n in their faces - that's made it personal. They will be motivated to the hilt.

We're certainly going to need to grow a pair as a team, and fast. I'm there but with zero expectations.  Let's hope Salah and Mane are too knackered after tonight's game to feature.