Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Liverpool Away February 10th 2022

It seems the players went out on Sundays game with the mentality they can show show up and beat Forest- look what happened.

Today they should just go out and play like they will lose anyway and you never know, the relaxed attitude might mean we only lose by the odd goal!!!

• Haha 1

If he was back in time I’d have considered putting mendy straight in here and put wilf at the back. Though I don’t think that’s an option.

Maybe he will go as close to the last game as possible. But daka instead of vardy and JJ/Ricky P in for Timmy.

Brendan talking a good game again pre-match. If a healthy shake up is required why not start it in the Jan window just gone with at least a new CB. Clear as day they are waiting for 1 maybe 2 better players to go to get some cash in first. 

I just don't trust him to get it right anymore. A poor performance tonight and he will be spouting on the players again. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, teblin said:

If he was back in time I’d have considered putting mendy straight in here and put wilf at the back. Though I don’t think that’s an option.

Maybe he will go as close to the last game as possible. But daka instead of vardy and JJ/Ricky P in for Timmy.

I could be wrong but I don't think he was glregistered in the PL squad, was he?

35 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Brendan talking a good game again pre-match. If a healthy shake up is required why not start it in the Jan window just gone with at least a new CB. Clear as day they are waiting for 1 maybe 2 better players to go to get some cash in first. 

I just don't trust him to get it right anymore. A poor performance tonight and he will be spouting on the players again. 

It’s not his fault we didn’t sign anyone? I’m sure he with have loved to

• Like 1

Just now, SkidsFox said:

In the unlikely event we get a result here, can you imagine the meltdown by Scouser fans? "Why do they only play well against us, it's not fair..."

It would be our 1st double over them since 1998 I think too. Unlikely though.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ian S said:

Fair enough, we will agree to disagree and time will tell who is right.I will be amazed if either of the 2 teams you mention actually sign him.

Where do you think he will end up? The only way a top team like Liverpool would avoid him would be his in and out form this season, but there's no doubting that for the last two seasons he has been one of the best in his position in the league. 

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Like they did when we played the diamond against them in December...

At Anfield it is a different proposition. 

They will bomb forward out side here. TAA had a really shit game against us at home, I can't see it twice from them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dusty said:

It’s not his fault we didn’t sign anyone? I’m sure he with have loved to

He's said at least twice 'I like working with a small squad' when pressed about why he didn't sign anyone in the January window with funds available. 

Those were the implosion seasons. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

At Anfield it is a different proposition. 

They will bomb forward out side here. TAA had a really shit game against us at home, I can't see it twice from them

They’ll also have Robertson playing, who didn’t play us at home. He always gets the crowd up for it… you could say he’s a character we’re missing currently in our squad 

• Like 1

I think when Claudio got the chop we played Liverpool at home, and Fuchs or Vardy did a strong crunching tackle in the first few mins. That’s what I want to see tonight, someone - maybe KDH - to set the tone early. We want them to come out fighting, regardless of the result - because getting a result tonight will be hard.

• Like 2

I’m guessing a cross will come in from the left, Thomas will be in two minds to close down as Barnes hasn’t tracked back.  When the cross comes in Justin won’t even attempt to jump like the last two goals he’s been at fault for. 

Rodger’s has coached any urgency out of this team. 

2-2