Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Liverpool Away February 10th 2022

2 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

We will sit back and try to defend and as we all know something we ain't too good at.

We are going to get spanked tonight, it could easily become a horror show.

....there is a difference between players coming back and going through the motions, than players instructed to do a task in the game!!!

There are certain things the manager will want to see, like doubling up on wide attackers and dovetailing behind CBs if a particular situation arises. We can play a "low block" and counter, we just need to identify if that is going to be out strategy for the night, instead of players coming back when they feel like it.

4 hours ago, Bert said:

Worried that the player with The player in top 5 for goal contributions is gonna sign? Wow. 

Top 5 goal contributions in our team is hardly pulling up any trees. I'm looking at quality of play, sustainable form and the ability to turn a game around when we conceed etc. 

There's a reason he's been to clubs at the rate of Steve Claridge! 

7 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

For those who have slagged me off all week. Told you so. Just saying. 

Not slagging you off here but have you actually told us something on this that I missed?

All I saw was you saying oh dear Youri.

Think most people predicted he would be on the bench tonight.

On 06/02/2022 at 10:43, ttfn said:

Klopp is exactly the sort of nasty ****er who will really want to twist the knife after we beat them the other day. Could be really ugly.

Klopp is a winner & he wants to win every game by the most goals possible !! Nothing wrong with that.   We could use more of that mentality. !!

Edited by gurru991