Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Liverpool Away February 10th 2022

40 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

For the first time since about 2003 I might just miss one of our games by choice. I just don’t have the motivation to watch it.

Call me plastic, spoilt, or anything else. I just have lost my love for the game and our team and just feel like I need a break. 

Thing is, the team aren’t doing anything to inspire the fans to want to watch them. They’re not putting in the effort, so why should they expect the fans to?

• Thanks 1

Guest Kopfkino

See no reason why we shouldn’t set up the same way that beat them with either Daka or Lookman in for Vardy and Justin or Ricardo for Castagne.

Basically keep Soyuncu, Tielemans and Barnes out the team. 

Edited by Kopfkino

😂😂😂😂 I'm stupidly going to this.

Got to be the diamond with Daka and either Iheanacho or Barnes up top and KDH back in midfield. So tempted to drop Tielemans after today, disgraceful effort.

Schmeichel

Justin

Amartey

Ndidi

Thomas

Soumare

Hamza

KDH

Maddison

Daka

Barnes

Brendan has come out and publicly criticised the players today. That feels like a last roll of the dice kinda tactic. I don’t think that will motivate this group one iota. I’m genuinely fearful of how this game could now go, if Pool are in the mood. 

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Brendan has come out and publicly criticised the players today. That feels like a last roll of the dice kinda tactic. I don’t think that will motivate this group one iota. I’m genuinely fearful of how this game could now go, if Pool are in the mood. 

he should try criticising himself for once 

Might actually just not bother and check the score at full time. Think it's better for my blood pressure after today. I ain't even joking - I haven't been less up for a game... well, pretty much ever. The lads showed they couldn't be bothered today, so I'll be damned if I'm getting fired up for what seems an inevitable tonking in the league.

Knowing we have these and then a West Ham side doing what we thought we were capable of this year, back to back, makes me wonder why I should even subject myself to it after today. It's been a season where I've found myself pivoting from anger, to apathy, to gallows humour and today back to seething rage. I'm actually that close to losing my love for it completely if we can't even get fired up against f**king Forest. What's the point? I love Leicester City, but I don't know how much I love this current side after today when I have better things to be doing twice a week. :dunno:

Only minor bonus is probably having Mendy back, who by default has emerged as our best midfielder. :fishing:

Edited by OntarioFox