Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Liverpool Away February 10th 2022

Was totally convinced we would get completely stuffed in the home game the other week. Despite being completely wrong then lightning is not gonna strike twice and I'm gonna go with the same prediction again. If either Soyuncu or Vestergarrd start then I think we will be in for our record PL defeat.

28 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

No way should Soy and Amartey play alongside each other after that performance today. 

I'd go 3-5-2: Kasper, Thomas, Justin, Ndidi, Choudhury/Amartey, Ricardo (if fit)/Albrighton, KDH, Soumare, Maddison, Ihenacho, Daka

soumare?

B3FD1DA0-EAB6-4289-9F22-4C0DBC0EBF60.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Amartey

Soyuncu

Justin

Ndidi

Mendy

KDH

Albrighton

Daka

Barnes

we’ve just been beaten 4-1 by forest… I wouldn’t pick 3 of the same defenders AND a very rusty Ricky P away to Liverpool….

Justin chouhdury? Ndidi? Thomas

Mendy

Soumare         KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho  Daka

That backline doesnt look great but sadly makes a case as the best available

4-4-2 diamond. We've probably looked at our 'best' in that formation in recent weeks. 

Kasper

Ricardo

Amartey

Soyuncu

Justin

Ndidi

Tielemans

Dewsbury-Hall

Maddison

Iheanacho

Daka

We have no choice but to continue with Amartey and Soyuncu unless he brings Mendy in and plays Ndidi at the back. 

Other option is Ndidi in a back 3 and Mendy in midfield instead of Tielemans/Dewbury-hall. 

15 hours ago, Bert said:

Kasper 

Ricardo Soyuncu Amartey Justin

Ndidi Tielemans KDH

Barnes Daka Maddison 

Is what I would like to see. But I’m sure it’ll be completely different. Certainly wouldn’t be surprised to play with 3 centre halves. 

Don’t want Tielemans anywhere near the team, how he has got a free pass this season from so many fans is beyond me.If he really thinks he is good enough for a top 4 team he is in cuckoo land.

Thanks for the memories Youri but your out.

Hasn't the diamond worked very well vs this lot in recent years? We went to it 2nd half last season and beat them 3-1. We inexplicably threw away a 3-1 lead vs them in the cup before Xmas and then for 50-60 mins played it when we beat them 1-0 a few days later.

I know they can expose us with their width but we seem to find plenty of gaps to exploit them with this system. It also gets the best out of KDH who they can't deal with and we are better with 2 strikers at the minute.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Hasn't the diamond worked very well vs this lot in recent years? We went to it 2nd half last season and beat them 3-1. We inexplicably threw away a 3-1 lead vs them in the cup before Xmas and then for 50-60 mins played it when we beat them 1-0 a few days later.

I know they can expose us with their width but we seem to find plenty of gaps to exploit them with this system. It also gets the best out of KDH who they can't deal with and we are better with 2 strikers at the minute.

Exactly!! Would you go with the exact same team as the last time we played Liverpool (Daka for vardy, JJ for castagne)?

• Like 1

Just now, glen parva fox said:

Hamza at CB, was good in the home game, drop Cags is dangerous. Penalty waiting to happen

Liverpool always get a penalty against us- it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. But i agree- Cags just doesn’t think