Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Forest Away - Post Match Thread

The key moments are the Amartey brain freeze with the back pass (anyone else get deja-vous of Paul Reid doing the same there many years ago) and then how we lose it from our own restarts after that goal and after the fourth, the heads have absolutely gone, what happened to the post match analysis of the Spurs debacle? You're not going to redress the conceded goal straight away, keep the ball, settle back down but no it's given away and comes straight back at us.

The two goals in two minutes, twice in three games is scandalous at professional level, where are the leaders?

Easy to have hindsight but I would have had KDH and Choudhury in there if Youri didn't fancy it today, he could have let us know before the game that he wasn't going to turn up. Barnes makes things happen and gets pulled off, Lookman floats around like a Perez doing nothing and gets longer than Barnes. Again Hindsight but a solid Albrighton wouldn't have been so AWOL.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Is he trying to fob this off on the players?

Maybe he does need to lay into the players publicly now. If he is given the chan e to turn it around I don't want to see him being apathetic and apologising. Come out swinging and dig the players out for that sackless performance. 

• Like 4

All you total idiots on here need to keep your mouths shut in future. Giving it the big one saying how we’ll beat this pile of poo. 

Well we really showed them today.

Well Rogers can do one after that.

This teams got know fight. Absolute garbage, it’s been the same for 12 months or more now…

• Like 1

Glaringly obvious Luke needs to go out on loan. I can’t understand what was achieved leaving him on today. Felt such a relief to see Ricardo pull the shirt back on. Having him and justin as the full backs in the next game is the only positive thought I can take away from today’s horror-show.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The thing that annoys me most, and has done for a long time is how we've gone from a team that was regularly scoring 3 or 4 per game (9 in one game, once upon a time), to a team that doesn't even look like scoring against a Championship team when, in a cup game, we have nothing to lose by going all out attack.

I just don't see a way out of this rut.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Maybe he does need to lay into the players publicly now. If he is given the chan e to turn it around I don't want to see him being apathetic and apologising. Come out swinging and dig the players out for that sackless performance. 

What makes you think he can turn it around?

Rodgers has 1 tactical move in his bag, to a back 3, he can't coach that system, Barnes was one of our best players, he wasn't great by any means, yet he was hooked at half time to play Thomas in a back 3 and Lookman as a wingback.

Nacho has shown consistently he cannot play as a lone striker yet he picked him over Daka.

Tielemans shouldn't play for us again until he signs a new contract as its like playing with 10 men

• Like 3