Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Forest Away - Post Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I might own up to it if that’s the punishment 

The bloke has showed more fight in that 30 seconds than all our bottle job players in our embarrassing capitulations at 

Napoli away against half a team

liverpool away against their 3rd team

spurs at home when 2 up with 30 sections go,

We are an absolute embarrassment. So weak to any kind of pressure. Anyone who is happy to let him carry on leading this team needs to give their head a wobble.

Sick to death of this weak minded team.

Interesting about the "They've been together three years" quote from Rodgers, as a few out there haven't been, I wonder if he's really p*ssed with Soyuncu and even Wilf, that they've been a part of too many shambles. Thought Madison kept going and has turned things around recently so I wouldn't think he'd be included but starting to think Rodgers would trade in Soyuncu and Wilf to bring in his own players or break up the sense of entitlement to places that negates hunger. If only that Villareal c*** hadn't done Wes, Soyuncu would be fighting for his place week in week out but at the moment knows he'll be picked regardless of performance levels. The difference in hunger levels between Youri and KD-H were night and day, hunger was definitely a key problem out there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Every single one of those players should be ashamed of themselves!

I'm not against any of them being sacked off in the summer including the manager 

To be replaced by who?

Hinckley Town have some players available. Not sure they're PL standard, though.

This appalling mess is one of three things:

1.Rodgers is not the "top manager" the so called experts keep saying he is.

2.The players are not as good as they (and also the experts) think they are.

3.Both of the above.

Personally l go for option 3, but in this alternate universe we refer to as the EPL, it seems that Rodgers is in line to be the next Man U manager AND the "star" players could leave for "top clubs" for mega moolah!

So no one is to blame then.

Here in the west of England we have a saying " 'ansome is as 'ansome does".

But it seems that managers and players are now not judged on performance just  what experts believe!

This ridiculous approach is anti empirical and frankly insane.

If a caretaker manager had these results he would be castigated and said to be out of his depth!

Rodgers wont be sacked and players wont be dropped cos no one is to blame. 😡😡

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah.

I was there today, just got in. Embarrasment, yes, but I'm not turning on him after one poor season out of three. He needs to change and get some good players in though. 

If we are in this position again next season then I'll probably concede but he has delivered consistency so far.

As for "biggest embarrassment to the club in recent years"... we literally lost at Newport a couple seasons ago, the defeat in Europe earlier in the season was more embarrassing, 

Some good points. God that Newport game was on national TV too.