Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Forest Away - Post Match Thread

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Have to say it looked like Tielemans and Ndidi had stopped playing for us today. Two key players appeared to be dialling it in. The Captain getting hooked after 65 minutes says it all. 

I said it before and I'll say it again think players have down tooled a few months back cos he just doesn't care about the team any more.

Scarcely believable.  

Spectacularly bad.  

Every single week we are out fought, out played and often battered.  

Rodgers MUST be relieved of his position tonight.  I have serious doubts about our future direction as a football club is Top doesn't pull the trigger tonight.

We know they have a close relationship but the owners must realise this shit has to stop.  

As I said in the match thread.  If we don't get Potter in, someone bigger than us will.  

I want to blame Rodgers, and I will do, but my anger currently is aimed at the gutless ***** wearing the shirt. Yes you can blame Rodgers organisational and motivational stuff but far too often these players have shown not bottle under pressure. No leadership on the pitch, no calmness after the first goal, no desire to get through tough periods. 

After the first 15-20 minutes I felt we'd win comfortably. But then they all panic and collapse more than the English batting line up in Australia. 

End of an era. 

• Like 3