Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Forest Away - Post Match Thread

Awful absolutely ****ing awful. 

Amartey and Soyuncu were struggling in a back four so why on earth he thought they would cope better in a back three is beyond me. 

.Barnes was the only threat first half and he was hooked off over Lookman :dunno:

One team wanted it more. I don't think it helps that Rodgers is stood there at the end patting their backs and shaking their hands! **** off you clown. Show some aggression and put a bit of fear into them! You're not their best mate, your the manager!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

@Fox92

Are you still Brendan in after possibly the biggest embarrassment to the club in recent years?

These sort of defeats can do a lot of damage long term wise, our players look clueless , our press is shit, defence is an embarrassment.

This is a far cry from when Brendan first took over, it’s obvious they don’t know there roles anymore, time for a change.

• Like 2

Absolutely no excuses from here. If Rodgers accepts that isn't good enough and we don't see clear changes in effect afterwards he's got to go.

Unforgivable to give that second goal away. We started ok but the moment the heat went up it was over, Thomas looking incredibly vulnerable to any physicality.

We've got to bite the bullet with some of these players who aren't giving their all. The acid test has been done now, make your moves.

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

crap, i dont get the surprised from some sections to this result, weve been awful most the season, we cant defend, BR to stubborn to change etc,players seeming not giving two hoots

no shock result here for me, stinking all round, BR needs to go etc

I'm speechless 

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

How many capitulations have we seen? Bournemouth, Newcastle, Man City and Spurs - it's too much of a pattern. We lack leadership when we up against it, no one is vocal taking control and calming the players. 

Soyuncu loses his composure far too often. Amartey was dreadful, and Ndidi was poor leaving them the centre-halves exposed. One of the worst defensive displays I've seen, and that says a lot given how bad our defending has been this season. 

The setup wasn't right from the start, why Lookman again on the right? And Barnes again leaving Thomas 2 vs 1, he needs to work harder defensively for the team which might explain why he got taken off. 

We lack physicality, got bullied again. 

Ndidi has been our best CB when he's played there, he has to go to defence, while KDH must play because at least he pressures the opposition in midfield. 

Exactly what I said. Barnes has been shit since he came back. Madders playing way to deep and lookman out of position. The least said about soyuncu and amartey the better. Suffice to say they’re both embarrassing. Rodgers, chopping and changing every f ing week. He has to go they’re not trying for him. Exactly the same as what was happening at Everton. Get him out, now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dayday said:

These sort of defeats can do a lot of damage long term wise, our players look clueless , our press is shit, defence is an embarrassment.

This is a far cry from when Brendan first took over, it’s obvious they don’t know there roles anymore, time for a change.

been better since Stringer left surely?

• Haha 3

Bad day. The shape of the team is all over the place. The defenders have been poor all season but they're constantly left so exposed. It's like one half of the team is being told to press and the others are sitting off and even a championship side can just cut through us. Rogers still has credit in the bank but he can't afford many more days like this.

• Like 1