Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Forest Away - Post Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Wakeyfox said:

I pray the top just went into the dressing room and stood there shaking his head. 

Hopefully with a P45 in his hand

Just now, StevieLynex said:

Can anyone else remember the last time we had so many embarrassing performances in a season - season when we were relegated to League One. No doubt BR will use the excuse of the lads being too tired

That season though the players were genuinely shit, this year they just can't be arsed. 

Just now, StevieLynex said:

Can anyone else remember the last time we had so many embarrassing performances in a season - season when we were relegated to League One. No doubt BR will use the excuse of the lads being too tired

We were relegated to league 1 with the one of the best defences in the championship, scoring was the problem.

The embarrassing gut wrenching defeats keep on racking up this season. I can’t remember being humbled this many times in a season, even when we were utter dog turd we knew when to clog it up in the middle and at the back to keep the score down. 

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I am seriously worried about our league status now. This has got Wycombe written all over it. 

Don't worry, not everyone we play in the league will want it as much as forest did tonight.

For example Liverpool will probably just play their game rather than worry about stifling us.

:fc:

• Haha 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, Bert said:

Imagine we’ll play Burnley in that FA Cup 5th round week?

Something to look forward to....

I genuinely thought watching us get pumped 5-1 at the City Ground in the Championship was as bad as it would get. Seeing Robbie Earnshaw bag a hat-trick with Wayne Brown backing off was the worst.

How wrong I was!

10 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Dyche in when Burnley go down. Technical ability isn't the problem, fight is. He would get them playing for the shirt.

Was just thinking the same. He was at the game, lives in the East Midlands. No team with him on the touchline would put in a performance like that. Some will argue he lacks the tactical nous of a Rodgers... really?  Give the guy a chance with some quality at his disposal and ****ing find out!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Started off the better side. 2 quick goals killed us. Lost our heads. All over the place. Genuinely can’t pick our any player that played well. Out fought, our battled, bullied, no heart, no conviction, no urgency. 

We have such a weak mentality when we concede. Instantly shit ourselves. Conjured up nothing. Even our goal came from a brain fart from their keeper.

The changes were all wrong. 3-0 at 35 minutes, make an instant change. I cannot believe how easy we made it for them. We have no one up for a battle when the chips are down and it’s going against us.

I honestly don’t know what the answer is from here on in, or the direction we go in. I certainly wouldn’t be bothered if Rodgers wasn’t the manager next game now. 

Well summed up. Time and again we have seen this team with no fight in them , it has happened in the second half of the last two seasons and has carried on for all of this one.