Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Forest Away - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

I genuinely thought watching us get pumped 5-1 at the City Ground in the Championship was as bad as it would get. Seeing Robbie Earnshaw bag a hat-trick with Wayne Brown backing off was the worst.

How wrong I was!

Was just about to say that this is worse than that was! 

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’ve not read any reaction but there’s zero excuse for that. It doesn’t matter if we had prime Puyol & Pique at the back, we get embarrassed there because we have a piss weak manager and a piss weak mentality.

Im sick of our most talented squad ever being wasted 

On the absolute nail - sick of the most talented squad we’ve ever had wasted. Could not put it better myself.

Tielemens, Ndidi, Fofana, Castange, Justin, Ricardo, Madders, Barnes etc. Vardy Evans and Kasper top pros still. There’s some serious squad there and it’s sickening that some of their primes are being wasted due to the utter sh*t in reserve.

Amartey Thomas Vestergard and Betrand are barely professional standard. Mid level journeyman championship defenders would be a compliment to them.

No matter how much our fan base seem to criticise Ndidi or Tielemens or Madders attitudes etc etc, can you blame anyone when you know full well if you score 2 you’ll concede 3, score 3 concede 6. It must be demoralising.

The first 3 goals today were SO bad, It’s not an exaggeration to say these goals would be headshakers if they were in the national league, it’s just not on. 

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, Poznan34 said:

For all Rodgers' talk about mentality, we are the weakest team around in that regard: today, Spurs the other week, 2x top 4 bottle, European results. 

Correct. He always says about the importance of mentality and there is never any. He also says every game "the players gave everything", really?  Really Brendan?  Fed up with his word garbage tbh.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Losing to Randers is inevitable isn't it? 

Forest just gave them their game plan.