Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Clarkey123

Chant for Kurt Zouma?

Just now, Adster said:

What's wrong is that most of our moronic fans prefer to further publicise, and focus on the actions of a scumbag, rather than attempting to boost the atmosphere and noise, of an underperforming team that we as fans support. 

Just because it's "been happening in the Premier League since it started" doesn't make it right. 

Also how is us coming off the back of a "Roasting from Forest" relavant to our game with West Ham and chanting about Kurt Zouma? Painful to read, this. 

There’s nothing wrong with making a scumbag feel like a scumbag 

if West Ham select him for Sunday then we as a fanbase should leave moyes in no doubt that he’s made an error - for the whole 90 minutes - not just the first few times he’s near the ball.  In all seriousness, him being picked to play on Sunday is more important that us getting 3 points. 

Those of you who don’t have a pet may well not appreciate the sickening nature of what he’s been filmed doing (and god knows what else he’s done) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What an absolute piece of sh*t 

Doesn't deserve to own any animal and certainly doesn’t deserve a vaguely witty song about him

He does deserve to be charged for his actions and should have the word “c**t” shouted at him every time he touches the ball next time his club allow him to set foot on a football pitch.

Scumbag 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

There’s nothing wrong with making a scumbag feel like a scumbag 

if West Ham select him for Sunday then we as a fanbase should leave moyes in no doubt that he’s made an error - for the whole 90 minutes - not just the first few times he’s near the ball.  In all seriousness, him being picked to play on Sunday is more important that us getting 3 points. 

Those of you who don’t have a pet may well not appreciate the sickening nature of what he’s been filmed doing (and god knows what else he’s done) 

I have two dogs that I love dearly. 

Just don't fancy getting exited and planning chants for someone who is a waste of time. Our team need our support, so won't be contributing to any moronic chanting about a human I don't have the time for. 

The team needs support and noise for them, not a waste of oxygen who is cruel to pets. It was actually superb to hear a great atmosphere at the Liverpool game, as apart from a select few it was a rather subdued poverty chanting game (a chant that I hate).. but the atmosphere for the lads on the pitch showed in their performance. Surely if someone wants to think of chants for a cat then they could freshen up the lyrics for home players.. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Adster said:

What's wrong is that most of our moronic fans prefer to further publicise, and focus on the actions of a scumbag, rather than attempting to boost the atmosphere and noise, of an underperforming team that we as fans support. 

Just because it's "been happening in the Premier League since it started" doesn't make it right. 

Also how is us coming off the back of a "Roasting from Forest" relavant to our game with West Ham and chanting about Kurt Zouma? Painful to read, this. 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong for calling out and slating a player for something disgusting he’s done. And also, it embarrasses the West Ham fans. Just because your calling someone out in a chant and winding them up dosen’t mean you don’t have empathy for the cat either. 

And I mean in the context of chanting them and getting behind them. We’ve just got embarrassed by forest, from a pure lack of effort and pride of pulling on the shirt. There was no desire from the side Sunday (maybe bar madderz). I wouldn’t blame people for not getting 100% behind them Sunday is what I meant…

Sarah Moulds has rightfully been hauled into court to answer for two offences under the Animal Welfare Act 2006. The RSPCA allege she caused unnecessary suffering to an animal, by “kicking and hitting”, and for not taking reasonable steps to protect it from pain, suffering, injury or disease. She also lost her job. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

If he plays it's a sure way to wind him up and see him score against us, just like Vardy used to get stick about his missus, he would be guaranteed to score a goal.

Apples and oranges comparing the two though. Literally anyone who’s seen that video thinks Zoumas a scumbag and I think that’s really going to affect him more than a few nobodies calling Vardys Mrs a slag. Vardy’s pretty thick skinned and done a lot more than Zouma in his career.

Thundercats
Are on the move
Thundercats are loose
Feel the magic
Hear the roar
Thundercats are loose

Thunder, thunder
Thunder, Thundercats
Thunder, thunder
Thunder, Thundercats
Thunder, thunder
Thunder, Thundercats