Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Clarkey123

Chant for Kurt Zouma?

I thought moyes was a no nonsense straight up guy but he’s gone down in my estimation now. Here is an opportunity to do the right thing and start disciplining Zumba by suspending him immediately but oh no the game and 3 points is much more important. What a plonker! Of course it’s important but so is common descency.

in sharp contrast Rogers suspended

multiple key players last season for a massive game which we ended up losing. The knock on effect was we narrowly missed out on finishing top 4. I know our manager has a lot to answer for at the moment but he does have principles and sticks to them to a fault at times. Moyes has no integrity now and neither does west ham utd.

RSPCA should repossess all zumbas pets the man is in no fit state to care for them.

what an ass and to have someone film it laugh about it than post it on social media?

the two of them need kicking & slapping by some bigger blokes in prison. :mad:

• Like 2

To the tune of Volare/ Ranieri

Kurt Zouma, whoa-o

Kurt Zouma, whoa-o-a-o

He likes to torture cats

He's such a xxxxxxx xxxx

Nah, sorry, can't think of an ending....  :ph34r:

Edited by Vacamion

20 hours ago, Hales said:

No funny or witty chants - a plain old boo or animal abuser.  It's not something to make light of and as a fan base I hope we wouldn't. It's not something funny to sing about

With you on this. Also after sundays disgraceful showing by some of our fans we shouldn't sticking our heads up shouting about any wrong doings.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TK95 said:

Is this ad intentional FT? :ph34r:

Screenshot_20220208-181412_Samsung Internet.jpg

I see your algorithmic advert and raise you....

859144971_Screenshot_20220209-070717_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d328cbd5489ee0af6600be42112da6e2.jpg

I believe Kurt Zouma himself has a secret formula for this problem

*Ps I swear on my life, this is genuinely the advert that is there this morning. Oh, and I've never owned a cat lol

Edited by Tielemans63