Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Clarkey123

Chant for Kurt Zouma?

Zouma needs some education

Zouma lost all his control

His brother laughing in the background

Zouma leave that cat alone

HEY ZOUMA LEAVE THAT CAT ALONE

All in all he`s just a piece of scum like Millwall

All in all he`s just a piece of scum like Millwall

Edited by smudger63
  • Like 3

Yes, he's a callous bully and stupid with it, for letting us in on his private life.

He's obviously a nasty little boy doing a job which, until this revelation, earned him the admiration of 'ammers fans.

But to ask for a public shaming is reminiscent of stoning or the stocks and reflects badly on all of youse enthusiastically looking forward to 'sticking the knife in'.

You feel pity for the kitten then show some pity for the prat. His reputation is now zero and, unless he's got a skin as thick as a crocodile's, then his only choice to evade the boos will be to go abroad - and I guess this incident will follow him around until he ends his career - which won't be long.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gerblod said:

Yes, he's a callous bully and stupid with it, for letting us in on his private life.

He's obviously a nasty little boy doing a job which, until this revelation, earned him the admiration of 'ammers fans.

But to ask for a public shaming is reminiscent of stoning or the stocks and reflects badly on all of youse enthusiastically looking forward to 'sticking the knife in'.

You feel pity for the kitten then show some pity for the prat. His reputation is now zero and, unless he's got a skin as thick as a crocodile's, then his only choice to evade the boos will be to go abroad - and I guess this incident will follow him around until he ends his career - which won't be long.

He is getting of lightly just getting verbal abuse. He should be publicly shamed.

We all mistakes but none of my mistakes involved hurting another being for no reason, bullies, nonces, animal abusers all deserve to have their balls chopped of.

Edited by thefoxcub8890

14 hours ago, kyleolly said:

I'm going to the game on Sunday dressed as a pussy 

Thats good - cos you can rest assured that there will be 11 Leicester players playing like pussies.

(Sorry Nalis - You've already said. I should real the whole thread!)

Edited by SuperMike
Lazy