Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Clarkey123

Chant for Kurt Zouma?

3 hours ago, gerblod said:

Yes, he's a callous bully and stupid with it, for letting us in on his private life.

He's obviously a nasty little boy doing a job which, until this revelation, earned him the admiration of 'ammers fans.

But to ask for a public shaming is reminiscent of stoning or the stocks and reflects badly on all of youse enthusiastically looking forward to 'sticking the knife in'.

You feel pity for the kitten then show some pity for the prat. His reputation is now zero and, unless he's got a skin as thick as a crocodile's, then his only choice to evade the boos will be to go abroad - and I guess this incident will follow him around until he ends his career - which won't be long.

.. this will soon blow over for him!!!

Right now his club has effectively backed him and his apology rings hollow, as we all knew it would. 

He believed kicking a cat was an acceptable thing to do, and to film it to play it over and over again suggest a depraved mind. The next thing would be, abuse within the household, it is not a far reach to believe that he extends his thoughts of inflicting pain on animals cannot be transferred to the people around him.

His job may save him from a custodial sentence, and community service would be where this will end up, but supporters (at his own club) will forgive this, so long as he performs on the pitch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Please don't turn this into the zouma show. Cheer us on not boo him. We need points and we won't get any with any kind of boos ringing round the stadium.

Imo, You couldn’t be more wrong ….. assuming it’s done well

No one likes to be singled out and bood by 25000 people - and if done properly, his team mates will then think twice about passing to him which is where and how it can affect their game 

we can still cheer the team on and infact, if people,are getting involved with booing, they will probably be more likely to be vocal in support of us 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gerblod said:

Yes, he's a callous bully and stupid with it, for letting us in on his private life.

He's obviously a nasty little boy doing a job which, until this revelation, earned him the admiration of 'ammers fans.

But to ask for a public shaming is reminiscent of stoning or the stocks and reflects badly on all of youse enthusiastically looking forward to 'sticking the knife in'.

You feel pity for the kitten then show some pity for the prat. His reputation is now zero and, unless he's got a skin as thick as a crocodile's, then his only choice to evade the boos will be to go abroad - and I guess this incident will follow him around until he ends his career - which won't be long.

If he can't take it then he doesn't have to come and play. At least he has a choice (unlike the cat).

• Like 1

On 08/02/2022 at 10:29, martyn said:

I'm forever kicking kittens

Pretty kittens in the air.

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams,

They fade and die.

Fortune's always hiding,

I've looked everywhere,

I'm forever kicking kittens

Pretty kittens in the air.

Please get it going today lol

• Like 1

As an animal lover like most brits I’m appalled that this matter has not been taken more seriously. He shouldn’t be available to play again for a long time and banned from ever owning animals again. Punishment should fit the crime and slapping and kicking a defenceless animal is not acceptable in our society. 

• Like 3