Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool (A) - Match Thread

Why are we so obsessed with these short balls out to the defence from goal kicks? They are terrible and more often than not put us under terrible pressure. I wouldn't do it with our first defence, and I definitely wouldn't do it with this makeshift one. And not against bloody Liverpool at Anfield. We will never learn.

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Why are we so obsessed with these short balls out to the defence from goal kicks? They are terrible and more often than not put us under terrible pressure. I wouldn't do it with our first defence, and I definitely wouldn't do it with this makeshift one. And not against bloody Liverpool at Anfield. We will never learn.

Rodgersball. He will never ever abandon it. Even with the two worst passers in the squad at cb. 

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

That ****ing chopped ball to the full backs from Kasper. In the ****ing bin