Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool (A) - Match Thread

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

That's poor from Kasper on reflection. He loves parrying straight down the middle of his box 

Just what I said club legend but on £120,000 a week with 16 months left of the contract, I can see why the club aren't in a rush to offer any extension, we will get a similar level keeper somewhere for £30k a week.

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

The set up was fine tho. All Ndidi had to do was mark VVD. He inexplicably lost his man. He wasn’t even blocked so he can’t blame tgat. It was a basic defensive error. 

Correct. But when one player makes a mistake in zonal everyone jumps in and blames the zonal system. Strange that they never treat a mistake in man for man the same way.

I want to praise the backline   and I do think they've been better, but I'm mystified by Ndidi's form this season. Even playing in his preferred position,  he's been poor. 

How bad is Vestergaard if he can't get a game during this defensive crisis. 

And, because I hate being wholly negative:  KDH has been excellent,  as has Albrighton and Daka.