Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool (A) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I didn’t think Barnes was too bad vs Forest, certainly not the worst 😂 the other 2 were indeed 💩 

Well Rodgers hooked him at HT and he's fit enough for the bench tonight, so I assume he's not happy with him.

Robbie savage is the typical non Leicester fan tosser, he thinks Brendan Rodgers has a god dam right to manage here for the next 10 years  because it’s little old Leicester and we should be happy to have him for what he has achieved  for the club, EXACTLY the same mentality people  outside Leicester were saying about Claudio before we sacked him!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

We’ll lose this anyway with Chris Fuching Kavanagh as Ref we hardly get anything from this Cockwomble, just hoping the team tonight Brendan has chosen will give more fight determination & heart than Sundays dreadful embarrassing lot !!

heart says 1-1 head 3-1 

Baffling that refs seemingly get appointed for the same games with quite a consistency 

7 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Suggesting Thomas at LCB and Albrighton at LWB? Surely not?

Would’ve been listed as the below if it was a back 3/5, no?

Amartey 

Ndidi

Justin

Albrighton 

Soumaré

KDH

Thomas

Guess well have to wait and see when they kick off. 

IMO it will be 

Albrighton 

Amartey 

Ndidi 
Justin

Thomas 

KDH 

Soumare 

Maddison 

Daka

Lookman (playing off the striker in the same way Rodgers has played Barnes there this year) 

I wouldn’t read anything into how the admin has listed the players

2 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Robbie savage is the typical non Leicester fan tosser, he thinks Brendan Rodgers has a god dam right to manage here for the next 10 years  because it’s little old Leicester and we should be happy to have him for what he has achieved  for the club, EXACTLY the same mentality people  outside Leicester were saying about Claudio before we sacked him!

Calm down Joe. Best advice is ignore him, he's playing for his own media career.

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Amartey was a lot worse than Soy on Sunday imo bit of a weird call same with Barnes.. can see this being a disaster.. lets hope not though typical of us to get something but not today just can't see it. 

Thing is before the AFCON Amartey was by far better than soy. Sure he had a bad game on Sunday but soy has had a much worse season 

Brendan has backed up his Forest post match opinions with this selection. Fair play fot that but Thomas will need to be on his game tonight as that looks a weak link to me. Would have liked Hamza in the back three and Justin at full back. Also, Lookman is lucky to be starting. Hope I'm proved wrong.