Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Liverpool 2-0 Leicester - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Pathetic yet again from us

sorry but after the F@@@st debacle I expected a reaction not more of the same dross 

What possible sort of reaction were you expecting? A win? You got effort against a mostly full strength Liverpool. lol

2 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Pathetic yet again from us

sorry but after the F@@@st debacle I expected a reaction not more of the same dross 

Our players actually showed some fight tonight, far more then the weekend. So absolutely disagree.

we were just very shit upfront and had kasper to keep the score down 

• Like 1

We're just absolute dross, the epitome of a nothing team. Barely any energy, fight, composure. We'll occasionally score a lot of goals because we've got some excellent attackers but games just drift by, I'd say we spend 75% of the season doing nothing at all, just existing.

No urgency whatsoever- Iheanacho has the ball wide in the box and has to shoot from a virtually impossible angle because nobody is bothered enough to get anywhere near him.

Don't utilise our strengths enough and make futile attempts to cover up the crap.

• Like 2