Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

This is the game where Rodgers will start to feel the heat I think. 

Nobody expected anything tonight, merely sitting in out box and keeping the score as low as possible felt like an achievement.

When West Ham let us have the ball, that's when the atmosphere will get toxic if we look blunt and continue to have a sieve like defence. Fully expecting West Ham to beat us comfortably as they have done with ease recently.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dayday said:

Well after being totally tactically outfought in the last 2 meetings with West Ham, I’m fearing the worse.

Not even tactically outfought, Rodgers doesn't appear to think tactically against them and because they aren't part of the big 6 thinks we should dominate the ball.

It's a cliche but this is a huge game ,  tonight was better but it needed to be.  We need that effort again and we need score.  I'm positive it will be a better showing then the away game because was are second worse performance of this season.    I think it's going to better then people think.