Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

Tough decision to be made here I think. 

WH have overrun us in midfield the last few times we've played them so I would really like to see us flood the middle of the park, with Ndidi in particular in there but then that leaves the problem of having to put either Soyuncu or Vesty at CB and that is a scary thought in their current form. 

49 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It would be great to have more fight in the team today. 

Games have that distinctively Puel feel about them at the moment. 

I’d go with

Kasper 

Ricardo Ndidi Amartey Justin   

Tielemans KDH

Maddison

Lookman Daka Barnes

It reminds me of that penultimate home match a few seasons back against WHU under Puel when disgruntled fans emptied the stadium rapidly and Vichai and Top were left walking around the perimeter thanking the handful that stayed behind. 

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It reminds me of that penultimate home match a few seasons back against WHU under Puel when disgruntled fans emptied the stadium rapidly and Vichai and Top were left walking around the perimeter thanking the handful that stayed behind. 

That was awful. 

I went myself at the end of the game not knowing there would be a lap of appreciation - still makes me cringe.

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It would be great to have more fight in the team today. 

Games have that distinctively Puel feel about them at the moment. 

I’d go with

Kasper 

Ricardo Ndidi Amartey Justin   

Tielemans KDH

Maddison

Lookman Daka Barnes

Looks great, would love this line up today

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Looks great, would love this line up today

No specific CDM in there - someone who sniffs the danger in front of the back four …..I think that’s highly dangerous given that they will be desperate for corners and set plays in our final third and our midfield will be scampering around trying to put fires out.  It’s certainly a brave line up but given the context of what’s going on, I don’t see the manager going with a plan and tactical approach which risks a 1-4 result.  I think that’s the kind of outcome which drew the curtains on Claude. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Watch Brendan lob Mendy straight in and him get bulldozed in to the ground by Soucek and Rice.

I’d still rather have him in there over soumare though. What soumare has in size is lost through lack of effort/stamina to track runners with the ball. Rice will have a field day against him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Where in town is good for an informal Sunday dinner? 

Any proper pubs do them? 

The Old Horse opposite Victoria Park do a good carvery. Decent beer selection in there too.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

That Coatsworth goal was 28 years ago today!

I was in the Kop - which pre Taylor Report was still all standing. One of the blokes I was with asked me what I thought of Coatsworth, I was just in the process of replying...something along the lines of he's still got the first touch of a panel beater - the second he struck one of the most memorable screamers I've seen from a City player. 

To be fair to him, he epitomised the ugly grit of Little's side one of the reasons we overturned Lionel Pickering's supposed sleeping giants in the play off at Wembley. Some of our current players, as technically gifted as they may be, could probably learn a lot from looking back at the physicality of Coatsworth, Willis, Agnew, Speedie and Walsh. 

• Like 2