Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

Kasper

Ricardo     Amartey    Vesty       Justin

Ndidi

Albrighton    Madders  KDH      Lookman

Daka

4-1-4-1 enough pace at the back to help Vesty. Ndidi needs to be the destroyer he is to stop their counter attacks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Lawro has us down for a 1-1 draw, but what does he know?

West Ham been inconsistent of late. Maybe not as much as us but they've still lost games they should have won.

But because we've been inconsistent our fans talk as if we're playing top side. 

West Ham are a decent side but we can still get a result.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Kasper

Ndidi

Daka

4-1-4-1 enough pace at the back to help Vesty. Ndidi needs to be the destroyer he is to stop their counter attacks.

I think cags or vesty might play here so we can have more height to defend set pieces. 

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Antonio is  bound to score against us, let’s go and attack them as we’re always going to concede.

Get on the front foot and give them something to worry about, 3-2 win if we were to actually back ourselves, another defeat if we continue with the turgid, pedestrian, safety first set up.

I used to go to games with my late neighbour.  60 years a foxes supporter.  When we got promoted to the PL we were wondering whcih player we would take form the championship to the prem.  Be both agree on shef wed's antoinio - he had score a great goal against us form the right wing - he was forceful.  WE didn't go for him - he drifered to forest I think and then on to west ham.  How I wish we had hired him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Kasper

Ndidi

Daka

I would play justin at CB and thomas at LB.  Youri in and madders on wing to replace  kevin for this one.

Kasper

Ricardo     Amartey    Justin Thomas

Ndidi

Lookman         Youri  KDH      madders

Daka

13 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Rodgers has to start Iheanacho and Daka upfront , we need to go all out to get a result , playing one upfront at home would be daft but typical of us

I have never understood the obsessions with one up front. 

Would always be two for me.

Vardy/Iheanacho were so good together but Rodgers would rather ditch that partnership to accommodate Barnes but it's not good enough. Two strikers every time for me.

• Like 2

Schmeichel 

Ricardo      Amartey      Soyuncu          JJ

Ndidi

Tielemans         KDH

Maddison 

Ihneacho            Daka

12 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I would play justin at CB and thomas at LB.  Youri in and madders on wing to replace  kevin for this one.

Kasper

Ndidi

Daka

Think Antonio would have a field day with Justin at CB, he's not got heading right since he's been back yet. Also think he only works as a CB in a back 3, not sure if he's played in a 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Kasper

Ndidi

Daka

Is it within the laws of the game to climb on your team mate to gain an aerial advantage?

Anyone know if the club or fans are planning anything as a mark of respect to the three supporters we have lost recently?

For the lads who gave so much travelling home and away to back the boys, it would be a shame if the club don’t do something today.

If they are not, will there be something organised? Scarfs up and When you’re smiling in the third minute would be amazing.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Would always be two for me.

Vardy/Iheanacho were so good together but Rodgers would rather ditch that partnership to accommodate Barnes but it's not good enough. Two strikers every time for me.

One up front has nothing to do with obsession - it's just the modern game. If you play with two up front, you have to make sacrifices elsewhere, or be prepared to be dominated in midfield.

I don't think it's any surprise that Nacho was dropped when Barnes returned. I think Rodgers quite rightly wanted to return to a back 4.

• Like 2

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

One up front has nothing to do with obsession - it's just the modern game. If you play with two up front, you have to make sacrifices elsewhere, or be prepared to be dominated in midfield.

I don't think it's any surprise that Nacho was dropped when Barnes returned. I think Rodgers quite rightly wanted to return to a back 4.

It works if your lone striker is strong and can hold it but we can't. Daka up front on his own is useless. Not strong enough to keep the ball.

Plus our wingers don't contribute enough goals.

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Although it confers other indirect benefits and has been deployed to great success, you need a particular type of striker that is predisposed to it. We don't have that, it doesn't work for us yet we bewilderingly see it time and time again. 

I agree, I prefer an established strike partnership but it would be nice to have to option to go one up top. 

• Like 1