Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Although it confers other indirect benefits and has been deployed to great success, you need a particular type of striker that is predisposed to it. We don't have that, it doesn't work for us yet we bewilderingly see it time and time again. 

I agree, I prefer an established strike partnership but it would be nice to have to option to go one up top. 

Oh I agree, as I mentioned above, we haven't got the striker to play one up front as our inability to hold the ball up there.

26 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Disagree. They will be very wary of Maddison. He's the man to cause them problems.

Totally agree with you, on form currently is by far our most creative player. He will get  bashed about today that's for sure, but i am putting my hard eared £1 on him to score :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

West Ham been inconsistent of late. Maybe not as much as us but they've still lost games they should have won.

But because we've been inconsistent our fans talk as if we're playing top side. 

West Ham are a decent side but we can still get a result.

What is this "we can still get a result" business? We will either get a win, draw or lose!!

On 11/02/2022 at 15:05, cruzFOX said:

it’s sad when we’re expecting a loss now and the predictability of how we will lose. like watching a train wreck in slow motion

Ten minutes of huff and puff. They hit the woodwork or ripple the outside of the net. We run about like headless chickens. They score 3.

7 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

What is this "we can still get a result" business? We will either get a win, draw or lose!!

Well considering loads of people are negative, including yourself, I thought I'd say "we can get a result". Ok!!

• Haha 1

I was quite relaxed about the Liverpool match because I was expecting a defeat. Similarly today too, especially as they seem to be a bogey team.

All we can ask for is a high work rate across the team, cut out the silly mistakes and try and get on the front foot.

Oh, and defend corners far far better.

If that happens and we still lose, that will deffo be a change and show some tentative signs of progress and commitment.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

i have no faith in us to do anything with rodgers in charge tbh. never wanted or expected it to get to this and gave him a million chances but unless he proves me wrong, something to which id be open to, nothing will change

Edited by NasPb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Kasper

Ricardo     Amartey    Vesty       Justin

Ndidi

Albrighton    Madders  KDH      Lookman

Daka

4-1-4-1 enough pace at the back to help Vesty. Ndidi needs to be the destroyer he is to stop their counter attacks.

This isn’t a bad shout, with vestergaard hopefully using his one true asset. The thought of Soucek, Rice and Antonio up for corners fills me me terror.

Just now, Clarkey123 said:

This isn’t a bad shout, with vestergaard hopefully using his one true asset. The thought of Soucek, Rice and Antonio up for corners fills me me terror.

Remember when Maupay pulled him to the ground I wouldn't have much hope of him against actual units. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

What asset? lol

• Haha 1