Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can see us going to some horrid 3 at the back hybrid formation today that allows Rodgers to switch formations constantly without having  make subs.

Schmeichel

Amartey

Ndidi

Soyuncu

Ricardo

KDH

Tielemans

Justin

Maddison

Barnes

Daka

Problem is Soyuncu cannot play in a back three

6 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

This isn’t a bad shout, with vestergaard hopefully using his one true asset. The thought of Soucek, Rice and Antonio up for corners fills me me terror.

What's that then? He stands 6' 6" but jumps 5' 10".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’d go with a diamond in an attempt to control midfield. Some bigger physical players in, in an attempt to not be bullied as easily. Strike partner for Daka.

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Amartey

Vestergaard

Justin

Ndidi

Soumare

KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho

Daka

• Like 1

I'd be tempted to play Perez (he scored 2 in our last win vs West Ham) with Ricardo behind him, it seemed to work well a few seasons ago. Have Justin on the left with Barnes, that worked brilliantly last season. It would at least give us options out wide that we know can work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Well considering loads of people are negative, including yourself, I thought I'd say "we can get a result". Ok!!

Why am I negative? All I was doing was responding to this idiosyncratic phrase which is annoying to say the least.

It is pretty obvious every game will end with a result!!

13 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

I’d go with a diamond in an attempt to control midfield. Some bigger physical players in, in an attempt to not be bullied as easily. Strike partner for Daka.

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Amartey

Vestergaard

Justin

Ndidi

Soumare

KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho

Daka

For a minute then, I thought you had written Vestergard in your starting lineup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Bought Soumare and Vestergaard to increase our physicality and neither will play today 🤣

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

13 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Why am I negative? All I was doing was responding to this idiosyncratic phrase which is annoying to say the least.

It is pretty obvious every game will end with a result!!

It’s said, (‘We need a result’) to mean a ‘Positive result’. ie, no to lose. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I'd be tempted to play Perez (he scored 2 in our last win vs West Ham) with Ricardo behind him, it seemed to work well a few seasons ago. Have Justin on the left with Barnes, that worked brilliantly last season. It would at least give us options out wide that we know can work.

I think we're maybe seeing what Perez has brought to the team since he came here. In a desire to add more attacking influence from both our wingers, we took out our hardest working attacking player who defendeeld from the front. He has his faults that's for sure, but he's played his part in some good team displays in his time here. Teak balance is all off now and we're too easy to get through, and that coincides with a Perez/Albrighton type player not playing regularly.

23 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

For a minute then, I thought you had written Vestergard in your starting lineup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

I agree give the big lad another go. He couldn’t be any worse than some

of the others. Maybe this game might suit him

more. 

• Haha 2