Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Gutting to realise we really did have two chances for CL football back to back and bottled both. We won't get those chances again anytime soon.

West Ham won’t be allowed to become a permanent fixture either though.

It will be a tough game today and possibly a tough watch. The only thing we can do is get behind the team and cheer them on as best we can. If we do that I have a feeling we can surprise people and get a result today. We owe them one after last time. I’ve got a feeling Maddison and Daka will score today and Youri will remind us why we will miss him so much if he goes. COYB 🦊💙🦊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

0-3 for me.  Their front line will crush our awful untrained defence.  Rinse and repeat unfortunately until Top pulls the trigger 

I hope he doesn't do it Kim Jong Un style and blows his brains out on the touch line

Our CB options are depressing.

Sad that I’d rather see two CDMs than our actual centre-backs. Fvcking hopeless.

I feel like it’s going to be a long day.

Edited by RoboFox

Another idea for the team could be:

Kasper

JJ

Amartey

Soyuncu

Ricardo

Ndidi

KDH

Albrighton

Madders

Kel

Daka

Thomas has never worked as a wing-back, hence why I’d have Marc there. Though that might expose Cags, and we all know what is likely to happen if that’s the case.

It’s a really tough team to pick at the minute, and sadly not for positive reasons.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

No idea what team we should play today. I want Ndidi back in midfield but then who the hell do we play at cb?

Tough call as we really need Wilf in middle against West Hams physical midfield but Cags will still be having nightmares about the last time he played against West Ham and Antonio

• Sad 1

Just now, turlo said:

Tough call as we really need Wilf in middle against West Hams physical midfield but Cags will still be having nightmares about the last time he played against West Ham and Antonio

I would prob back 3 at the back with Justin Soy and Amartey and hope for the best. Although not sure who I would play left wing back. 

8 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Another idea for the team could be:

Kasper

JJ

Amartey

Soyuncu

Ricardo

Ndidi

KDH

Albrighton

Madders

Kel

Daka

Thomas has never worked as a wing-back, hence why I’d have Marc there. Though that might expose Cags, and we all know what is likely to happen if that’s the case.

It’s a really tough team to pick at the minute, and sadly not for positive reasons.

.. we could just go for a "low block" if they are looking to counter attack us!!!

It would disrupt all West Ham's plans, as they would have to come forward and I  am sure they would not resist a lame duck team that is sitting back.

It is a struggle playing a team happy to defend deep and is organised and disciplined. We need to put them off their game.

Ndidi at cb again and bring Tielemans back in for Soumare. A half arsed Tielemans is miles better than Soumare and I'm sure Tielemans will want to pick up form for the remainder of the season to give him more options to move to. Its a shit show for him if Man U and Arsenal are his options for the summer. 

13 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

1st goal is crucial. We get it and it should give us some confidence we so desperately need. They get it and the crowd will turn and the players will drop their heads as usual and probably lose by 2 or 3. 

We get it and BR sends us back into our shell trying to protect it. The Brighton game was awful when we dominated the first half, scored early in the second and then went to a back five soon after trying to see the last half hour out.