Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

Don’t know if I’m more worried about the team or the fans these days. You would think we were player Inter Milan today. West Ham have had a good season, but it’s the sort of game we should be up for that could go either way. Wish we were there today. Just hope it doesn’t start too negative (players and fans). 

Edited by jamesp26
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

Don’t know if I’m more worried about the team or the fans these days. You would think we were player Intern Milan today. West Ham have had a good season, but it’s the sort of game we should be up for that could go either way. Wish we were there today. Just hope it doesn’t start too negative (players and fans). 

It's the problem with our fans I think, most of them almost love it when we fvck up or lose badly so that they can moan more and say I told you so. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

Don’t know if I’m more worried about the team or the fans these days. You would think we were player Inter Milan today. West Ham have had a good season, but it’s the sort of game we should be up for that could go either way. Wish we were there today. Just hope it doesn’t start too negative (players and fans). 

Its the real.situation we are in I'm afraid.

You can't expect us to be upbeat and positive and full of confidence going into ANY game especially  after losing our FA Cup to rivals in an onslaught.

Apart from the Liverpool home  game I cant see much to give us confidence or a show where the team are turning the corner.

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I’ve got a good feeling about today.

Somebody remember to quote this in 4 hours time once we get absolutely battered.

Top to wield the axe and Sky Sports to announce BR’s departure at 8.25pm