Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

Surprised the opposition fans don't start singing "Score in a minute" or "1-0,1-0" when awarded a corner against us, against this mob I'd give it an 80% chance of a goal per corner. Suggest a bit of sand along the line to slow the ball down, come on ground-staff get on to it.

1 hour ago, Foxdiamond said:

I suspect this is the problem. We don't seem to be able to mix it with the physical side of things. 

Its cos the entire team is weak and puny. Put Zouma, Antonio and Soucek on one tug-of-war team and our entire squad on the other - I know which side my money would be on!

Whats happened to players like Huth, Morgan and Wasilewski?

The difference between West Ham and us this season is that Moyes has a very settled team and formation, while Rodgers flaps around with changes right, left and centre from one game to the next, invariably with adverse consequences. I know who my money's on.

• Like 1

I think we all know what is coming. BR will set up not to concede against an average team at home. We will offer very little going forward and try to pass it around the back like a Barcelona from Wish. We will inevitably concede and then spend the rest of the game desperately trying to score but failing miserably. Rinse and repeat against next opposition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperMike said:

Its cos the entire team is weak and puny. Put Zouma, Antonio and Soucek on one tug-of-war team and our entire squad on the other - I know which side my money would be on!

Whats happened to players like Huth, Morgan and Wasilewski?

This would suggest again we want a pure football team without the grit that is also vital

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

What really surprised me was that Zouma could or would want to have played in the week, mentally, I've heard of being mentally strong and shutting things out but it must be more a case of not giving a damn.  

He clearly doesn’t give a sh1t ….. apology worth f all 

it’s sad when we’re expecting a loss now and the predictability of how we will lose.

like watching a train wreck in slow motion BUT we’ve done it before bizarrely and pulled off a win when we’re down & out.. We have a chance as the hammers are starting to stumble. They have some issues on and off the field. We can take advantage if our players turn up to fight and Rogers sets them up to succeed. Cmon Lester give the home fans something to cheer about! 
I also think wolves aren’t as good as they have been and can be beaten next week. 

stranger things have happened and I’m desperately hoping for something other than a loss.  Foxes should never quit! :scarf:

2 hours ago, Hammo said:

The difference between West Ham and us this season is that Moyes has a very settled team and formation, while Rodgers flaps around with changes right, left and centre from one game to the next, invariably with adverse consequences. I know who my money's on.

They also have a very solid core.

Dawson, Soucek and Antonio as a spine means they can afford to have the flair of Bowen, Fornals and Benhrama. 

We have the flair but not the spine. So the flair can't function.

That's the difference.

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2