Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

31 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think thats a good suggestion but I think id just slightly lean towards swapping hamza and Ndidi. 

and if you are playing 2 up top it would be criminal not to play nacho  

Agree, West Ham are tall, so is Wilf, Hamza is not, so defo Wilf at CB, Hamza at defensive mid

Edited by Dahnsouff

10 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Don’t think West Ham is the game for Papy, would get absolutely bullied by Rice and Soucek in midfield. Men against boys. Need all the additional height/ physicality we can manage. 

Also didn’t think Soumaré was too bad last night, better than he has been in recent weeks anyway. 

Why does nobody see much like the Liverpool game this is a Choudary game  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I know we often joke about this but I do think this is a really big game, almost a must win. Need a good win to get fans back on side. 4 points from West Ham and Wolves, with a convincing win against Randers in between and we may have steadied the ship. 

With that Burnley game now rescheduled, I do think surely at least 3 wins from 5 of 2X Randers Wolves, Burnley, Leeds is possible? I don't expect anything from the West Ham game.

5 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I think thats a good suggestion but I think id just slightly lean towards swapping hamza and Ndidi. 

and if you are playing 2 up top it would be criminal not to play nacho  

I have gone Off Nacho, he finds it difficult to Control any ball, or give off any decent pass consistently....Any movement this Part of the season

as died at his feet....

none of our taller players have took Advantage of their height....attacking or defending.

It seems Smaller players have Scored more headers....

So with  Lookman & Daka being more troublesome on the Ground, they should get the call.

I still prefer Ndidi being free to break up play, and maybe prevent Early attacks up the field...

Hamza is still the last Player to have a decent game in the Middle of the B.line

Its Home...We should always think about our game being high % of attack ...We are quick...!! So only reason I have Tielemans,who has to prove he

deserves 1St choice again...

Daka...should Not defend, he stays up as a permanent outlet....Lookman can/should  backtrack, But nothing more...

Maddison backtrack, But Away from P.area,and also be prepared to attack quickly ( he does that well)

KDH at the moment ( unfair he is better than this) has to be the midfield dogs-body, But on the front foot...

We cant afford to wait vor Nacho to find that form from EO.last season. He he only the convenient sub, who might turn a game...

Lookman,Daka, even Barnes are better. ...I could be tempted to see Barnes & Dakka  lead sundays Front line.....

Lookman though has actually done more & at present has the feet & Eye for the quick pass...But Barnes if he finds any form, would be more dangerous...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 3

This lot physically destroy us every time we play them. I’d say there’s 0 chance of winning. We would play them 10 times and lose all 10. A bit like palace a few years ago, we just can’t seem to deal with their pace and power. They’ve got every ingredient to make life horrible for us, and we seem to be unable to respond. 

• Like 4

I fancy a Maddison masterclass here, 3-1 home win and things are looking better. 
Would love to attack them from the off and grab an early goal.

Maddison Hattrick coming up, including one of the free kicks we used to see from him in the early days.

If you’re lucky enough to be going, regardless of your thoughts about how the season has gone so far, or who you think the manager should be, back the lads! It does make a huge difference. One win can give us something to build on!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Pliskin said:

This lot physically destroy us every time we play them. I’d say there’s 0 chance of winning. We would play them 10 times and lose all 10. A bit like palace a few years ago, we just can’t seem to deal with their pace and power. They’ve got every ingredient to make life horrible for us, and we seem to be unable to respond. 

I'm not one of the Brendan out brigade, and I fear a change of manager could put us in a worse predicament. But this is the type of game where Brendan needs to show his managerial qualities. If he still doesn't know how to put out a team that can compete with West Ham, then we seriously do need to start looking at a replacement, be it at season end.

13 hours ago, Pliskin said:

But has Rodgers cottoned onto this yet, and will he make the appropriate selections & formation?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Would rather see us go with Soumare and KDH till the end of the season and then we can asses as apposed to playing Tielemans who won’t be here next season / won’t be playing 100% as I’m sure he won’t want to get injured

And that would mean relegation. If you don't want to play Tielemans then Hamza is a much better option than Soumare.