Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

33 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

We only need like 3 more wins lol

I so hope you are right. 

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

People talking about relegation lol Makes me laugh.

Might not so much if (when) we lose the next two. 

24 minutes ago, Sampson said:

We probably only need 1. 18th is going down with about 28pts, given how poorly the bottom 3/4 have been going this season.

Famous last words. I've gone back into pessimistic mode after the week we've just had. Comes with a lifetime of going down the City and this season is more crucial than most given the stadium upgrade plans. I'll just worry on my own then. There will be none more happy than me if we get points tomorrow (not even Rodgers). 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Might not so much if (when) we lose the next two. 

Norwich have got Man City today, Liverpool next.

Leeds play Everton today.

Newcastle have got Villa today then West Ham.

Brentford have got Palace then Arsenal.

Even if we lose both games next there's teams taking points off each other.

We're in no danger of relegation.

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

We're in no danger of relegation.

We are I’ve been saying for a while let’s see where we are end of February to many laughs.. we don’t look capable of beating anyone. Newcastle have sorted themselves out, Everton and Watford will get a few wins soon after the change in management, Norwich under Smith are much improved, we’ll probably kick start Burnley as we tend to do in a few weeks.

2 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

We are I’ve been saying for a while let’s see where we are end of February to many laughs.. we don’t look capable of beating anyone. Newcastle have sorted themselves out, Everton and Watford will get a few wins soon after the change in management, Norwich under Smith are much improved, we’ll probably kick start Burnley as we tend to do in a few weeks.

Why will they lol 

Watford, while have improved defensively under Hodgson, haven't scored in two games under his management and I doubt they will today against Brighton.

I love the fact every team below us are suddenly gonna start winning games. I'll safely say now we're not in any danger of going down. Some of you lot need to get a grip.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

We need to compete tomorrow and have a bit of pace and power on the pitch. 

Choudhury Amartey Soy

Ricardo Ndidi KDH Justin

Maddison

Daka Iheanacho

**** me, a back three of Hamza, Amartey and Cags V Antonio……. Haha that would be like swimming with sharks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

I'm not one of the Brendan out brigade, and I fear a change of manager could put us in a worse predicament. But this is the type of game where Brendan needs to show his managerial qualities. If he still doesn't know how to put out a team that can compete with West Ham, then we seriously do need to start looking at a replacement, be it at season end.

...he has come up against them several times now and still cannot work them out!!!

Why would you now believe that he will have the answer this time. They have a great engine room, they have torn us apart in the last couple of meetings, the only thing was the score line flattered us.

Our only chance is complacency, with all the noise about us at the moment, West Ham may not be as focused as they should  be, and when you approach a game with a certain mindset, it will be hard to shake yourself out of it.

A win takes quite a bit of pressure off. Do I think Brendan is capable of turning us around long term...no. We will still make basic errors and a shocker is not far away, but tomorrow I think we can win. 

I would be cautious with James Justin playing 3 games this week so I would rest him and start Ricardo and change it on Brendans obligatory hour mark. I would also rest Ndidi as he seemed tired and maybe AFCON catching up. I would go 2 up top also.

Kasper

Ricardo  Amartey  Cags   Thomas

Marc       KDH      Hamza 

Maddison 

Iheanacho Daka 

1 minute ago, Gazza M said:

A win takes quite a bit of pressure off. Do I think Brendan is capable of turning us around long term...no. We will still make basic errors and a shocker is not far away, but tomorrow I think we can win. 

I would be cautious with James Justin playing 3 games this week so I would rest him and start Ricardo and change it on Brendans obligatory hour mark. I would also rest Ndidi as he seemed tired and maybe AFCON catching up. I would go 2 up top also.

Kasper

Ricardo  Amartey  Cags   Thomas

Marc       KDH      Hamza 

Maddison 

Iheanacho Daka 

...Albrighton looked on his knees in the last game, it will not take too long in the game, where he will start to feel it!!!

This should be Soumare's role, with specific instructions of how we want him to play and his duties. He is like a fish out of water at the moment, and he needs to be able to support the two players alongside of him.

We need to win or at least compete in the midfield, that is where we win the battle.

We shouldn’t pin too much on the outcome of tomorrow’s game . These thugs will overpower our powder puff midfield and defence . They have form and confidence we look shot .

we should take a leaf from their book on keeping players fit and injury free though . Even Antonio’s notorious hamstrings have held up this season