Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester v West Ham(Sunday 4.30)

2 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Travelling up tomorrow from the South West, just looked at the weather forecast looks fookin horrendous, peeing it down with rain and wind gusting at 72 km\h  thats structural damage figures.

Hope to fook that's incorrect.

We used to be good in the rain. Not so sure now. 

2 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Travelling up tomorrow from the South West, just looked at the weather forecast looks fookin horrendous, peeing it down with rain and wind gusting at 72 km\h  thats structural damage figures.

Hope to fook that's incorrect.

That's it then, I'm playing golf, might get a decent length drive away

15 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

We haven’t a Zouma cat in hells chance tomorrow unless we show some fight. I fear Brendan extreme negativity tomorrow, Daka upfront alone, 3 defensive midfielders and the guys he dropped will all be back in. 

Soyoncu to do his little signature back-pass to Antonio… just like he did at their place earlier this season😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Chloe_77
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Kasper 

Ricardo Soyuncu Amartey Justin   

Tielemans Ndidi Maddison

Nacho Daka Lookman

If Ricardo isn’t fit. Justin at rb and Thomas lb. Gotta start 2 up front.  

Soyuncu shouldnt be anywhere near the team. Antonio will absolutely ruin him 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

So who instead? Vesty 😂 

Need Ndidi in midfield. 

Someone who isn't shit scared of him preferably. Antonio is stronger, faster and is skillful enough to completely have Soyuncu's number and they both know it. Antonio's scored in what, 4 games in a row against us now or something daft, last time a hat-trick?

Stick Ndidi on him

6 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Going to have to stick him in defence again and play Mendy/Soumare in midfield id of thought. Cannot have a liability like Soyuncu in this one

Not convinced with either of them in midfield. It’s a difficult one. Agree Soyuncu has been shit but I’m hoping he’ll step up at some point this season. I know it’s wishful thinking from me. 

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Going to have to stick him in defence again and play Mendy/Soumare in midfield id of thought. Cannot have a liability like Soyuncu in this one

...is it because of the way Soyuncu plays or that he just has not been adequately coached!!!

This is a young player who we picked up with a potential to go to the top as a Central Defender, spending his formative years with us and yet he is now perceived as a liability in our backline. We have not moved him forward and his growth is not where it should be and I feel that is down to us. Are we limited in the knowledge we impart or the way we deliver it.

Not all players are the same, but Fofana is coming through this same coaching environment and the worry is that he can stall the same way as Soyuncu. We have witnessed that players have progressed only to regress and flounder to reclaim their previous level with us. The coaching staff has a lot to answer for, perhaps Soyuncu needs to go elsewhere to reclaim his previous level, you don't become so bad overnight.

• Like 2

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...is it because of the way Soyuncu plays or that he just has not been adequately coached!!!

This is a young player who we picked up with a potential to go to the top as a Central Defender, spending his formative years with us and yet he is now perceived as a liability in our backline. We have not moved him forward and his growth is not where it should be and I feel that is down to us. Are we limited in the knowledge we impart or the way we deliver it.

Not all players are the same, but Fofana is coming through this same coaching environment and the worry is that he can stall the same way as Soyuncu. We have witnessed that players have progressed only to regress and flounder to reclaim their previous level with us. The coaching staff has a lot to answer for, perhaps Soyuncu needs to go elsewhere to reclaim his previous level, you don't become so bad overnight.

He was fine pre-Euros but he got taken to the cleaners in that tournament and seemed to come back mentally fragile. Thing is he's always been the second CB not the main one. He looks far more secure with Evans next to him, even Fofana but that's only happened about 4 or 5 times all season. When Wes got injured Cags was visibly distraught, probably because he realised he'd be the only senior CB for a fair while. There's been something like 23 different partnerships in defence and he just isn't commanding enough to lead any of them. It's a shame because we had a real player there doing all sorts of step overs and Cruyffs to get out of trouble but his confidence is totally shot from a season of errors.

• Like 4

Kasper

Ricardo      Ndidi        Amartey       Justin 

Mendy 

KDH                        Soumare

Madders 

Kalechi                     Daka 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Kasper

Ricardo      Ndidi        Amartey       Justin 

Mendy 

KDH                        Soumare

Madders 

Kalechi                     Daka 

Close to perfection but I'd prefer Ade over Kele up front. That work rate, first touch, ball control he showed against Liverpool is enough to give him another go.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks we stand a chance here? They’ve been pretty poor last few games (complete wank against Kidderminster). Have the zoumer shit going on and now the wages stuff now linked to that. I don’t think it’s all rosey in team spammers. 

i was at the London stadium at the start of the season (me and family pretending to be hammers fans, my son still hasn’t forgiven me), and we should want revenge. As my son son said, they can stick their bubbles up their arse. 

2-1. Madders and Dakka. 

5 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Close to perfection but I'd prefer Ade over Kele up front. That work rate, first touch, ball control he showed against Liverpool is enough to give him another go.

Definitely in favour of Ade staying in ahead of Nacho, he's got that heavy touch back again and the ball is bouncing off him too much.

Would love to see Ricky P pushed further forward, give us double cover on the right side.

Kasper

JJ      Ndidi    Amartey     Thomas

KDH    Mendy

Ricky P            Madders       Lookman

Daka

It's not how Brendan will go but I can always dream.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I hope for our sake Ricardo doesn't make it for this game.

He's likely to get another broken leg. Riced doesn't take prisenors.

...I thought you were going for a cure for a broken leg!!!

R - rest

I - ice

C- Compress

E - elevate

nb. not the way to treat a broken leg, but you see where I was going.

• Haha 1