Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Bernie - A Leicester City Legend, RIP

16 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Rest in peace, a legendary Leicester fan if there ever was one. I remember hearing he’d walked to Coventry away once, whether it’s true or not, it’s something you want to believe. I’m glad his final few years have been restful and he’s been cared for. 

Walked/cycled to a lot of games at his fittest. 

When I was a kid, I once seen him down the A6 leaving Loughborough, I assume back to his home. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2

To many to mention but Peterborough away Bernie Witherspoons we had just won a lot of non footy fans security trying to tell him to take is hat off Bernie just kept blowing his trumpet blower the funniest thing was he was eating chirps and they were going all over the place.

the man was a true legend 

Best memory was on the train back to Manchester after Preston away in 09/10 when we confirmed a play-off place - Bernie staggering around the vestibule shouting 'We're gonna get you Arabs!!! We're gonna get you Arabs!!!' (presumably referring to Man City). Everyone in a packed carriage looking at the floor in embarrassment hahaha

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

They had a shower on site, which Bernie used to use at the end of his shift. They filled the shower head with blue dye. Bernie took his daily shower and came out looking like a Smurf.

One thing is for sure: he was a true LCFC legend.

And he never showered again!

• Haha 3