Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs West Ham - Match Thread

A gift of a penalty has papered over another hideous first half. They've had 1 chance and scored it and we have created nothing. The penalty hopefully will give us a bit of confidence going into the 2nd half but we've not threatened West ham at all. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well West Ham haven’t put us under pressure, which I’m surprised aboutv

Usually they don't have to. They just sit back, let us pass it aimlessly and slowly in front of them, then play the long ball and score that way.

But take their goal away from them, they haven't done too much, and though we haven't made many clear cut opportunities, we have had a lot more of the game and started to go through the gears.

But not sure which way this will go, we seem to lack that killer thrust up top. I would put Lookman on for Barnes who I think has been poor. Shame to see JJ come off too as he can create when on his game. Ricardo has looked pretty good though I think.

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

I love Big Dan but he's having a mare 

He's been a liability for ages and I have no confidence in his defending, I appreciate he's playing out of position but he's just not at the required level. He's nothing like top 6 starting 11 quality, despite being a top guy. Cags looks lost without a strong leader in Evans, and Fofana will be thinking Fo****This come his first opportunity.