Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs West Ham - Match Thread

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Does this make it look better than it's been?  Or have we been decent?

halfstats.thumb.JPG.31ca5f571dcd19daf2de4b92cfd98779.JPG

Our off target shots have been very wayward and a lot of the possession early in the game was Amartey and Cags having a kick about in our own half so I'd say it flatters us a bit.

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
Just now, Jimmy said:

given the current alternate option is Vestergaard...

Fofana apparently returns to full training tomorrow, Thursday will be too soon to start but maybe next Sunday

I actually feel more confident with Hamza at the back...he would be my preference

Stadium pretty much a morgue most of the time

…madders on the right !

way too open at the back

no leader on the pitch

a very lucky equaliser ….

welcome to another poor performance 

….still BR out for me at half time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

We all know that the players in our squad are capable of playing high end Premier League standard football and playing it well. We have seen it before many times. (Perhaps not Vestergaard).

My point being that our players haven’t all suddenly forgotten how to play and need shipping out, the man at the helm does! 

The man at the helm knows how to play high end Premier league standard football as his record here shows. 

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Just incase anybody had not noticed, as things currently stand, we are 10 points from relegation and 12 points from top 6. :scarf:

Every bit mediocre, but not relegation fodder like some seem to think 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Probably time to move him on. Been overall a very good player for us, but think it would do him and us the world of good to get someone else in.

He's been worse since we moved to playing a 2 man pivot in middle of the park, because he doesn't make as many challenges and isn't as good at moving the ball forwards as Tielemans. Rodgers went 4231 instead of 4141 when he first got here to make games less chaotic, but for me it makes us way more predictable. I'd argue that moving to 4231 as a club made Tielemans a lot better, but took away from Ndidi's natural game.

He's been at Leicester for 6 years now which is great going. But I think he's reached his ceiling with us.

Sell and replace with Palinha  would be just lovely…

9 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Let’s get behind the team. Not surprising the players are shot of confidence if the fans are constantly slating them. 

I'm sorry but how the hell can anyone get behind Soyuncu and Amartey playing 100 passes to each other across the back. It is the most torid football I've seen in years.

4 minutes ago, d4mo85 said:

He's been a liability for ages and I have no confidence in his defending, I appreciate he's playing out of position but he's just not at the required level. He's nothing like top 6 starting 11 quality, despite being a top guy. Cags looks lost without a strong leader in Evans, and Fofana will be thinking Fo****This come his first opportunity. 

Dan gives his all. We know his limitations but he wouldn't be there with Fofana and Evans of course. Soyuncu is no better though. Totally flattered to deceive for a season. Lacks the necessary composure for a top class centre back. 

Obviously anyone expecting a complete turnaround to us to us bossing 4th place West Ham is going to be having a moan. Good luck to them. But for me that's a few levels above what I was expecting, and a world away from the Forest game. Would have definitely taken 1-1 and limiting them to 1 shot on target at HT before the game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

We gifted a silly goal and they gifted us a pen. Even Stevens.

However, we've actually been the better side in the half (albeit without creating anything of note).

Yeh maybe but everytime they break forward I feel like they could score. Every time we break forward I feel like the ball will end up back at Kasper. 

1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

Stadium pretty much a morgue most of the time

…madders on the right !

way too open at the back

no leader on the pitch

a very lucky equaliser ….

welcome to another poor performance 

….still BR out for me at half time

why a lucky equaliser? It as a stupid mistake and a clear pen....