Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs West Ham - Match Thread

7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yeh maybe but everytime they break forward I feel like they could score. Every time we break forward I feel like the ball will end up back at Kasper. 

That's only because you've previously seen us play this season...lol 

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Did you ever see Tommy English play for us. He was awful and people got on his back. Didn’t do much but then people started cheering him as he kept going. Simple logic. Started playing better. Well a bit  People respond better to encouragement. Made the crowd feel better too. Nobody enjoys this toxic atmosphere. Trust the club to sort it out. Do our bit. 

He was so bad that he moved back into midfield. Dreadful player

Guest BlueBrett

sounds quite emotional in the stadium. fans almost pleading with the players to move it forward. getting behind them when they actually look like doing something. this is a massive 45 minutes

Just now, Dandy king said:

We started at total shit but did improve to just shit and ended on a bit crap. So we might finish on ok

I will take the positive trajectory!  Maybe move from crap to lukewarm, then maybe we could reach decent in the 75th minute.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lee7 said:

:blink: 

I am sorry but that first 20 minutes was poor and was no where near the level i would expect. 

Everyone in this league is capable of beating one another on their day regardless of league position. 

First sentence blithely ignores the last 25 minutes

Second it wtf stuff

Read what I wrote

• Haha 1