Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs West Ham - Match Thread

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Not really, I just say what I see. 

Surely his comments have had the desired effect then? Nobody is denying the talent we have, not really sure of the point you’re making. 

Plenty on here have doubted the talent we have. 

If it’s had the desired effect, it’s taken 7.5 games 

6 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

The negative bullshit has been on the pitch for the last few months to be fair.. This is much better at the moment. 

Aye it has and not doubting that has been rubbish, but dont we look great tonight :D 

Glass half full for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

Plenty on here have doubted the talent we have. 

If it’s had the desired effect, it’s taken 7.5 games 

I think before making sweeping statements and arguments on here you should probably step back and check your facts. Judging by your posts it seems like you are blinded by hatred for Brendan. Not sure that’s healthy my friend 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

A nice tin of humble pie I'm hoping for but we'll Antonio is still kn!! 

There’s no need for humble pie. We’re having the best 30 mins of football of potentially the entire season. It’s a joy to watch, it’s a bloody relief if anything. For Rodgers though it might be one tiny step in a marathon to get the majority of fans back onside 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 3