Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs West Ham - Match Thread

Putting faith in lazy inadequate players is really nailing his colours to the mast from the clueless one, only one result would justify this selection, anything else and he's made the situation measurably worse.

He clearly has faith in the unacceptable performers but then he's not going to be sacked no matter what happens so he's got nothing to lose.

He knows it and so do the players.

3-0 loss coming up and Barnes useless again.

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Today is a must win game.  If Brendan is this top manager then surely he cannot continue to be bested by Moyes.

Other managers and teams are allowed to not be crap you know? However, yes, we need to win today

Edited by Dahnsouff

29 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I hate this one striker upfront bollox. I wish he would just start Nacho and Daka together

I mean, we're gonna have two up front (if we're playing a back four) in Daka and Barnes.

Edited by LFox99

So. I’ve just come out into the garden to watch the game and look what I found.

A fox took a dump on my football. Right on the top, which is a bit of a statement. 

I’m sure there’s a message in it somewhere…

5C43C5F3-458D-4D71-A8EB-9FE7B1990F43.jpeg

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Youri and Soyuncu miss a single game… I’m sure they have learnt their lesson 😂

Side note, hopefully someone kicks chunks out of Zouma. 

:amartey:

Exactly....tielemans didn't even miss a full game either. We will only see what impact it has had in their performances 

Just now, Milo said:

So. I’ve just come out into the garden to watch the game and look what I found.

A fox took a dump on my football. Right on the top, which is a bit of a statement. 

I’m sure there’s a message in it somewhere…

5C43C5F3-458D-4D71-A8EB-9FE7B1990F43.jpeg

Did you boot it?

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If its a diamond then playing Barnes over Nacho is harsh on Iheanacho imo and a poor call. 

If its Madders on the right then ugh. 

I think Maddison’s done ok on the right when he’s played there - better than on the left at any rate. It might just be that we’ve only played him there in the last couple of months when his form has been very good. 

Just now, ttfn said:

I think Maddison’s done ok on the right when he’s played there - better than on the left at any rate. It might just be that we’ve only played him there in the last couple of months when his form has been very good. 

Not really a fan of Maddison on either wing. 

That said if it's a 433 reminiscent of 19/20 with KDH in Madders position and Maddison in Perez then that works. Although it relies on Ricardo being fit and fast enough to play end to end like he used to and be the width on that flank. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Not really a fan of Maddison on either wing. 

That said if it's a 433 reminiscent of 19/20 with KDH in Madders position and Maddison in Perez then that works. Although it relies on Ricardo being fit and fast enough to play end to end like he used to and be the width on that flank. 

It's going to be a diamond in midfield with Wilf deep, Youri and KDH just in front and Madders leading them. Barnes and Daka up top as strikers

• Like 1