Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

LCFC - West Ham Post Match Thread 2-2

Lacklustre first half but a number of positives to take from the second. However, yet again, our failure to do the basics has cost us again. It’s beyond jarring at this point.

On the positive side, I thought that Ricardo, Tielemans, KDH and Maddison all had decent games.

• Like 1

First half, horrific.  Second half miles better.

But sorry, please please fook off Rodgers!

Why invite pressure on to our dodgy defence when we looked more assured going forward as West Ham got more desperate for the leveller.

Hes a complete muppet and that one, again, as seen so many times, is on him.  His decision making is criminal for a football manager.

Get ..rid 

• Like 2

Most damning thing I can say is that I'm not at all surprised. Genuinely at no point did I even hope that we'd hold on no matter how improved the football we were playing seemed. It's a mentality problem now. Vestegaard being a plank aside it's a genuine mental block that the players have and they are fragile. Think owners may consider that the fastest remedy is usually a new manager 

Sorry but 2-1 up with seconds to go you need to have the ball at the other end of the pitch not bring on a lumbering useless centre back. We can't defend at all so why do we try.That's 4 points chucked away in the last few seconds of two matches all because we can't defend.

Top sides don't try and defend their own penalty area like this. 

Edited by reynard

Guest Col city fan

This team is just too nice

We have no professional savvy

Yet again, we were going forward trying to stupidly get a third goal when an experienced side would have slowed the whole game down, shut up shop and seen the game out

The sub was barmy too

God knows what Brendan must say to them in these situations too. 
🤷‍♂️

No idea what the handball rule is these days but I'm not sure a player should not be able to directly score a goal with their arm. Aside from that we were robbed and were by far the better team but yet again Rodgers' decision making has lost us points. The players cannot be blamed for today 

Edited by jayfox26