Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

LCFC - West Ham Post Match Thread 2-2

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Just a simple question for those who still believe unquestioningly in Rodgers. Would you have made that substitution? 

The Hollier than thou mob will back him even if we went down, but but but we won the FA cup they cry. 

Just now, eastendfox said:

Penalty and a goal coming from the same part of the arm, explain that one.

Rodgers haters, that's not a manager who has lost the dressing room, and not his fault Lookman didn't perform coming on as sub.

Look the rules up, and watch both again… Dawson goal off the shoulder, cresswell pen came off his elbow. 

And Rodgers is a gona, must be up there as the worst manager in history concerning from set pieces - sackable alone 

Feels like a loss 

2nd half looked a totally different side, moved the ball well, attacked with purpose

But you just knew that last corner was going to end up going in, that’s where we are at right now 

Genuinely more f**ked off with today then I was against Forest 

Just now, eastendfox said:

Penalty and a goal coming from the same part of the arm, explain that one.

Rodgers haters, that's not a manager who has lost the dressing room, and not his fault Lookman didn't perform coming on as sub.

To be fair we were shit until the crowd got on the players back. Then Tielemens starting to life everyone, i don’t think the passion came from Rodgers 

Honestly, I thought he had learnt his lesson. Vestergard wasn't responsible , but why , when everyone on the planet knows Leicester's defence is shit, bring on another defender and invite pressure?? The only way we win is by attacking and spending the rest of the match in thier half. Stupid , needless sub 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Absolutely no need to take off Youri, no need. Especially for an absolute non-entity to come on.

Vestergaard can get ****ed.

Youri didn't start midweek either did he, so should've been plenty capable of seeing the 90 minutes out today. 

That was actually a decent performance, especially second half. We just can’t defend corners though-it was predictable. 
i blame the equaliser on my missus though-walking in the room and saying ‘oh you’ve won the game’ literally about 5 seconds before their equaliser. Fate tempted. Apologies on her behalf 

• Haha 1

nothing will change whilst he is manager, there was zero need to put Vestergaard on and they score from the very next corner in no small part because 2 of our CBs were too bust fighting with their players, let them block Kasper it will be a foul

• Like 2