Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

LCFC - West Ham Post Match Thread 2-2

Just now, Tom12345 said:

For the purposes of determining handball offences, the upper boundary of the arm is in line with the bottom of the armpit. Not every touch of a player’s hand/arm with the ball is an offence.

So it was a handball?

No. We just hoped it was 

Who else Cried when Vasterguard's face turned up on the sidelines for Tielmans, I nearly bought my Sunday dinner up when the corner happened, as you just knew the equaliser came, just sums our season up.

Still we played better and got a point I suppose, feels like a loss though.

• Like 1

Ok...

I thought the first half was shocking. Same old crap. No fight, crap going forward, arguing with each other and half our team didn't even bother to celebrate our equaliser.

To be fair to the lads, they fought back. Showed a bit of balls and more importantly, some half decent football. For 30 minutes there, Barnes looked like he did before he was injured. KDH ran the midfield, Ricardo played well. Maddison and Daka ran their socks of and Thomas really dug in. 

But ultimately, it's all for nothing if you can't defend a set play. I honestly don't think that the sub made a differance as their corner came like 3 seconds later but how can a man the size of Vestergaard not jump more than 3 inches of the ground? It wasn't his man but he had a clear header at it and should have got it. 

I'm disappointed, ofcourse I am but let's be honest, it was much better.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Lacklustre first half but a number of positives to take from the second. However, yet again, our failure to do the basics has cost us again. It’s beyond jarring at this point.

On the positive side, I thought that Ricardo, Tielemans, KDH and Maddison all had decent games.

Barnes and Thomas too. Much better second half. 

• Like 1