Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Randers FC of Denmark (H) Pre Match 17th Feb 8pm

Not to disrespect these too much, as a bare minimum we should be putting 3/4 past them. There will be no corners turned here, it’s shit or bust. Anything less than a convincing win and it’s bordering on a disaster. A loss well, Christ a couldn’t speak. 

Looking through their squad and I genuinely don't recognise any of them, not even come across a single one in FM or anything like that

Looks like they play a 442 and it looks like they have a very big squad, majority of their players 6ft or over so no doubt they will be focusing on corners and set pieces

So naturally 2-0 Randers

Schmeichel  

Albrighton - Amartey - Söyüncü - Thomas 

Maddison - Ndidi - KDH 

Perez      -     Daka     -     Barnes 

Bit of rotation for freshness. KDH simply has to play for me, and would be good to build a little bit of consistency in defence for now. Don’t think a Lookman/Maddison/Barnes midfield combo provides enough defence stability so Perez or Albrighton to play in that right midfield position. 

Don’t care what others say, would absolutely love us to have a good go at this competition. No guarantees but is definitely winnable. Let’s get a good win here and build some confidence going into the end of the season and the second leg. 

Edit: changed Ricardo for Albrighton. Agree with posts since, after JJ wouldn’t risk him.

Edited by Foxes96

38 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looking through their squad and I genuinely don't recognise any of them, not even come across a single one in FM or anything like that

Looks like they play a 442 and it looks like they have a very big squad, majority of their players 6ft or over so no doubt they will be focusing on corners and set pieces

So naturally 2-0 Randers

Can't believe you've never noticed Tibbling ovet the years on FM.

Haven't they not played for 2 months? If we don't win this then that has to be the end of Rodgers. 

I badly want Rodgers to take this competition seriously but he's already avowed his hand with saying he didn't even know what the competition was - destined for us to exit embarrassingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

it looks like they have a very big squad, majority of their players 6ft or over

JVDansk.JPG.5386d58afa7ced99fe0f83ee2b7dbf13.JPG

Hej, jeg hedder Jannik!

Jeg har hjemve og leder efter en dansk klub.

Jeg er over 6 fod høj

Hi, my name is Jannik
I am homesick and looking for a Danish club.
I'm over 6 feet tall

:fc:

Edited by KingsX
  • Haha 3

We’ve hit some record new lows this season but to get beaten handsomely by these danish minows should result in a taxi for our manager. This kind of surrender cannot and must not be allowed to continue. As fans we deserve some answers. Time the club setup a heart to heart townhall between fans and club management and coaches before things get worse.