Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Randers FC of Denmark (H) Pre Match 17th Feb 8pm

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Just odd given Maswanhise seemed Rodgers teachers pet who was plucked from the U18's last winter and seriously impressed them. Had a great pre-season and was said to be kept in the U23's and around the 1st team rather than go out on loan. Since then he's been one of our best U23 players, even playing out of position and yet seems further away from the 1st team than a year ago, seldom trains with the 1st team any longer.

I'm sure there are reasons for it but can't help wonder why.

...he does have some similarity with Vardy, in the way he can make things happen by closing down!!!

There is not too much linkup play between him and the other players, in as much as as soon as he gets the ball, no one else gets in because he is going to run at defenders and take a shot.

Only speculation, but it could be not adhering to instructions, being the reason for his omission from the first team and U23s squad.

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

Albrighton will be on the left I'd have thought.

Just now, turlo said:

has to be the other way round. teams now up on LCFC.com

I am sure, just looked weird, obvious misdirection to ease the pressure on poor Jannik

• Haha 1

Very dubious back line, but plenty of goals possible in the midfield and forwards.

What's the weather like in Leicester? (I'm in Stockport where it's not so bad).  I was wondering whether the wind has got up enough in Leicester to threaten the match.  Forecast is dire.

22 minutes ago, turlo said:

teams up on the uefa site. what a backline!

image.png.2d6dd2b19b616683421300db455b02f3.png

Please tell me this is a joke. Is Thomas not available? I understand not wanting to overwork him, but come on. Brunt did a good job in the FA Cup against Watford too - why not give him a go there?

Edited by CloudFox

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Please tell me this is a joke. Is Thomas not available? I understand not wanting to overwork him, but come on. Brunt did a good job in the FA Cup against Watford too - why not give him a go there?

Yes.  V disappointing to not see any youngsters given a go.  Disappointing also to see all the Europa fixtures on tonight - and our name not among them :frusty:

• Like 1