Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Randers FC of Denmark (H) Pre Match 17th Feb 8pm

Guest Col city fan

Randers are garbage, believe me

If we lose the tie against these we really are in a bad place

That said, we’ll concede at their place, no doubt

The amount of people I've heard saying we should just win this cup like it's a given. We might be close favourites  but let's not forget Slavia Prague last year, who are still in this competition by the way! 

I will be going to all the home games and cheering on the lads but I'd be astounded if they won this.

• Like 2

Play like the first 40 minutes of the 2nd half yesterday and we will Muller them on Thursday night.

Back to basics.

All out attack(As we cant defend!!!(.

Any player who does more than 3 side to side passes gets shot!

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

The amount of people I've heard saying we should just win this cup like it's a given. We might be close favourites  but let's not forget Slavia Prague last year, who are still in this competition by the way! 

I will be going to all the home games and cheering on the lads but I'd be astounded if they won this.

Also, how often do the favourites win the Champions League? There are plenty of teams left in the UECL that could knock us out, especially given how we are playing at the minute and the fact we soil ourselves the minute there is an ounce of tension.

7 hours ago, Gerard said:

By the time the QF's of this competition come round we'll have played 29/30 PL games.

There is every chance we'll be as good as safe in the league and European qualification hopes have gone. Why wouldn't people want to win a European trophy at this point which gets us back into the Europa League?

Just get through against Randers to give us options on what to focus on as the season progresses. At our best we're arguably the best side left in this competition. 

Most on here apparently thought we were one of the best teams on paper in the Europa League … “At our best” feels like fantasy land now, we should certainly get past Randers but there’s plenty of tough teams and tough, hostile away games where we will drop our guts!

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Randers are garbage, believe me

If we lose the tie against these we really are in a bad place

That said, we’ll concede at their place, no doubt

I’m not at all confident we won’t concede at our place !