Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Randers FC of Denmark (H) Pre Match 17th Feb 8pm

We are desperately short for full backs, again!

Also, this is the game (and the away leg) for the players which we on here think are the root of all that is evil in the club. The scapegoats. Give them game time to build them up.

Still playing a strong enough team to win against a team that we should beat. Needs high energy, as the only way Randers will win, is to out work us.

4-3-3. Brendan's preferred formation. Square pegs in square holes:

Schmeichel

L. Hughes

Amartey

Vestergaard

S. Flynn

Choudhury

KDH

Tielemans

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Lookman

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

This competition is now our priority surely? Rest Ricardo yes but strongest team available elsewhere please.

Agree this is our priority, but i think we should also rest Thomas, Ricardo, Ndidi. If these were to get injured we'd be in the brown stuff, in terms of any of our games, in any competition.

We have to find a balance. If we lose at Wolves and Burnley we're in real trouble in the league. Need results in these to stabilise mid table.

A lot of games still to be played (assuming we go deep into the ECL) 

7 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

please not Albrighton at right back, in a back four!

I think a back 3 neuters us and I don't want Ricardo being ran into the ground. Who's your alternative? :D Marc would be my very last choice, I was scraping the barrel for an option haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrokenRecord said:

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Booked on 20th Jan and mine still haven't arrived.. 

30 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

I’ve still not received mine yet either 

Home tickets are 'print at home'. Better contact the club pretty sharpish.

39 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Home tickets are 'print at home'. Better contact the club pretty sharpish.

Said on the receipt that they would be dispatched by Second Class Post. I've just spoke to them, they said if you haven't received them, visit the ticket office on the day with ID.

Just now, Nannypig7 said:

Inside info or?

No not at all. My own opinion. I can't stand playing players out of position. Marc is not a right back, for use in a back four. No matter how desperate we are, I'd rather we dipped into our youth reserves, especially against a team like Randers than play Marc there.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I'd forgotten how many of you love a good moan over the past few years. Its like all the old regulars of the Football phone in have come back from behind their rocks in Beamount Leys and Glenfield to spread their hatred at the world again.

Glenfield lol