Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Randers (A) - Match Thread

I am so disgusted.

Where are the hunger and fight?

After the first game against Randers and the performance against Wolves, I was hoping a corner was turned, but this is a horror show. Conceding chances constantly and looking like a pre-season friendly team. Why qualify for Europe, if this is what we are served.

Hate my team again.  

Edited by Jonezy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

Horrible in every way - same front 6 as against forest - minging- lookman is a left winger or nothing - nacho on another planet - looks like a pub player - the big Dane needs to absolutely leave - right now - pathetic - they could be 4-1 up easy and they are league 2 level - embarrassing 

Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Randers creating by far the better chances. 

Maddison is better on the bench these days, Vestergaard is better left out the squad

Ndidi is useless with the ball

But Tielemans is at least passing well and Barnes is trying (although you can see him getting frustrated with his teammates)

And why the hell do we get all 11 players back when they get a throw in, leaves us no outlet

We maybe winning, but a) we don’t deserve to be and b) I think they are ranked somewhere between Barwell and Stony Stanton so don’t get too excited

Just now, Tanya said:

It's the performance that's worrying. The backline in particular is so poor. Constantly out of position and incapable of winning all their duels and clearing their lines. We'd be down at least two goals against Burnley.

The performance looks like we're 4 goals up against an inferior team and we've taken our foot off the gas. Understandable considering the schedule and injuries 

Nacho has been so hideously mismanaged he's reverted to the player he was 2 seasons ago. Drained of confidence because he doesn't get a look in even with Vardy out. It's a joke, I get we want to blood Daka but how the hell does our top scorer from last season get 5 minutes every other game and his only start in a dead rubber? It's shocking, of course he looks rubbish. 

• Like 2