Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Randers (A) - Match Thread

Interesting how he's opted twice now not to name 3-4 academy players on the bench, I don't get why? It's always great experience for them and with 5 subs if we extend our aggregate to 4 or 5 then he could give some minutes to 1 or 2 of them.

I'm glad he's taking the competition seriously though, very little complaints from me there. I'd perhaps have rested Ndidi or Youri though, Ndidi has looked jaded to me for some time.

• Like 2

Would've left Tielemans on the bench, but Ndidi needs to play himself back into form. Wanted to see Daka and Iheanacho play together. Lookman back on the right again is a bit annoying having been much better on the left at Wolves. 

Get it done and make the 5 subs. That's the plan anyway. 

Very brave to play a team that's way stronger than needed when there's players on the bench that could do with game time and should be more than good enough. 

LEICESTER BAD LUCK CONTINUES! LEICESTER LOSE 3 MORE PLAYERS TO INJURIES

- Rodgers "bad luck" continues as Thomas, Maddison and Barnes pick up injuries in crucial 2nd leg tie away to Danish powerhouse Randers

23 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Absolutely no point going this strong.

Why? The lads needs confidence, imagine the good it would do if this team win comfortably and keep a clean sheet. Unfortunately our precarious position in the league means we need to start forcing some form into ourselves, and if we win here easily and keep a clean sheet it could carry through to the rest of the season. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Why? The lads needs confidence, imagine the good it would do if this team win comfortably and keep a clean sheet. Unfortunately our precarious position in the league means we need to start forcing some form into ourselves, and if we win here easily and keep a clean sheet it could carry through to the rest of the season. 

It's the equivalent of Deontay WIlder going to a Primary School and picking on the biggest kid to get his confidence back

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Surprised that Tielemans and Ndidi are being risked when we have players like Soumare and Choudhury who could step in for a match like this.

Same with Lookman and Barnes, who has had a tight hamstring. Is it worth risking them when we have someone like Perez on the bench who needs minutes?

Think he trying to play us into some sort of form.

Players need confidence

We're at a point in the season where momentum is more important than resting and rotating. Thanks to early cup exits and covid cancellations we've not played that many games recently. Need to play same team and formation as often as possible and put a decent run together for final third of the season.

• Like 1