Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Randers (A) - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

Players are way too casual in possession. I’ve lost count the amount of times out short passes have gone astray when playing triangles etc

Can we give triangles a break and try playing football

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I genuinely want to have a sensible debate with anybody that thinks we are to good to go down this season?

We are in the mix 

Need to not lose the next game on tuesday.  I think get John terry in as assistant manager and remove whoever is actually responsible for defensive coaching

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Is Maddison playing with a different ball to every one else? Can barely get it off the ground. Clearly carrying something. 

Why do people always say he is injured if he is having a bad game. I imagine he would of gone off if he is carrying something. He is just having a shocker and looks as weak as piss. 

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Just how poor are our corners? Other teams fans look forward to a corner but most of us know how a corner (at both ends) will turn out. 

Yes at both ends 😳(U already said that! ) 🤣😂

Edited by Fox1980